Random Postings

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Orthodox11 said:
Cyrillic said:
I ordered a pimp costume with accessory.
Top it off with a spliff and a tulip and you would be the dictionary definition of Dutchman.
I got myself spliff too. I could get a tulip as well. And I ordered a big fake golden dollar necklace with it as well.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I watched the movie Prometheus and I am not sure why no one liked it.  I thought it was good.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
I have this crazy suspicion that some (or one) I know irl is/are watching my posts here. I never told anyone I'm a poster here, but still.

JorgenThorbjørnsen

Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
Orthodox11 said:
Cyrillic said:
Top it off with a spliff and a tulip and you would be the dictionary definition of Dutchman.
I got myself spliff too. I could get a tulip as well. And I ordered a big fake golden dollar necklace with it as well.
Pooier. ;)

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
JorgenThorbjørnsen said:
Cyrillic said:
Orthodox11 said:
Cyrillic said:
Pooier. ;)
Het op een na oudste beroep in de wereld   :laugh:

I might take pictures of me in my pimp suit and post it here when it arrives

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
JorgenThorbjørnsen said:
Cyrillic said:
Orthodox11 said:
Cyrillic said:
Pooier. ;)
Het op een na oudste beroep in de wereld   :laugh:

Please, please tell me you have a feathered hat too. ;D

I love stereotypes. :laugh:

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
I watched the movie Prometheus and I am not sure why no one liked it.  I thought it was good.
The location in the beginning of the film (early earth) looked like Dettifoss, the giant waterfall in Iceland's Vatnajökull National Park (Vatnajökulsþjóðgarður).

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Cyrillic said:
JorgenThorbjørnsen said:
Cyrillic said:
Orthodox11 said:
Cyrillic said:
I got myself spliff too. I could get a tulip as well. And I ordered a big fake golden dollar necklace with it as well. I'll use the dress buttons though.
Pooier. ;)
Het op een na oudste beroep in de wereld  :laugh:

Please, please tell me you have a feathered hat too. ;D

I love stereotypes. :laugh:
Well, it's this one. I'll be wearing a black pants but no shirt under the coat.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Three girls who come to that halloween party want to dress up like Charlie's Angels, calling themselves "Sander's Angels". Sander being my rl name  :laugh:

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a joke, a selling gimmick or serious, but this ad showed up on the Norwegian classifieds site finn.no. It looks like just a regular guitar for sale until you read the title:

"Epiphone Goth Explorer w/gig bag for sale because it’s posessed"

And it continues:

"Since yesterday, 6/6 at around 6 AM, there have been some evil tones coming from the guitar. The E-string is constantly chanting something that may sound like 'Ave Satani'.

I therefore do not dare to keep the guitar, and I’m hoping someone who is more acquainted with this culture will give it a more suitable home."

The seller doesn't name a price, but we can assume it would go for slightly less than your soul.

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I went to Great America's 'Halloween Haunt' saturday night with my best friend and his family to celebrate his birthday and I would say we had a pretty fun night. Only drawback was that the weather got pretty cold and I forget to bring a jacket. Top that off with going on one of those log-water rides and you have a recipe for hypothermia.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Step 1: Buy book that you want to read.
Step 2: Wait eagerly for the book to arrive.
Step 3: Receive book in mail and joyfully open the package.
Step 4: Keep refreshing oc.net, even though there are no new posts, instead of reading the book.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
celticfan1888 said:
Not sure if this is a joke, a selling gimmick or serious, but this ad showed up on the Norwegian classifieds site finn.no. It looks like just a regular guitar for sale until you read the title:

And it continues:

"Since yesterday, 6/6 at around 6 AM, there have been some evil tones coming from the guitar. The E-string is constantly chanting something that may sound like 'Ave Satani'.

I therefore do not dare to keep the guitar, and I’m hoping someone who is more acquainted with this culture will give it a more suitable home."

The seller doesn't name a price, but we can assume it would go for slightly less than your soul.

Uh... someone call a monastery and get the exorcist?  :eek:

JorgenThorbjørnsen

Reaction score
biro said:
celticfan1888 said:

And it continues:

Uh... someone call a monastery and get the exorcist?  :eek:
Or someone can get a band together and we can play this thing.