Random Postings

Orthodox11

Archon
Reaction score
Severian said:
The ϛ (stigma) in the inscription is C and T together. Otherwise it should be the same as the Coptic alphabet you're used to: ΑΡΙCΤΕΙΔΗC

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Føroyingar said:
celticfan1888 said:
Ansgar said:
"And in those days, a dark shadow descendent upon oc.net. When the fierce norsemen arrived, they ravaged the forum with strange posts about soccer, bronies and weird food. The hordes were led by the great commander Celticfan, who, with a danish axe in his hand, crushed the armies of Lord Asteriktos and King Othonorm in the battle of Other Topics. The surviving members fled to The Foreign Language Forum, led by the great rulers Ialmisry and Michal Kalina. From here, they were forced to pay tribute to the invaders in the form of beer, sausages and unnaturally huge amounts of fish".

From The Great Chronicles of Internet Orthodoxy, chapter 53.
I think I am the only Scando brony here...or are you secretly one Ansgar? ;)

Michal Kalina is Polish, so his Teutonic Army will be arriving soon to combat our paganism. :eek:
I am actually a brony too. :) . My favourite is Dr. Whooves.

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Ebor said:
Today is the Feast of Crispin aka St. Crispin, set ever in English literature with King Harry's Speech in Henry V

Kenneth Branagh and The Speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRj01LShXN8
Oh wow. Should've put Henry V higher up in the Netflix Queue so it'd arrive today.

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
*sigh* I'm heartbroken. I was reading some wise words from Elder Prophyrios (sp?) and he said that you should treat everyone around you as if they were Christ and imagine that they are so that you will treat them correctly.

I applied this to my situation with the girl. She's happy where she is right now, without me. Were I to re-enter into her life I might end her happiness. And I want her to be happy. I would want Christ to stay happy, even if it meant me feeling pain

*cries*

JorgenThorbjørnsen

Reaction score
JamesR said:
*sigh* I'm heartbroken. I was reading some wise words from Elder Prophyrios (sp?) and he said that you should treat everyone around you as if they were Christ and imagine that they are so that you will treat them correctly.

I applied this to my situation with the girl. She's happy where she is right now, without me. Were I to re-enter into her life I might end her happiness. And I want her to be happy. I would want Christ to stay happy, even if it meant me feeling pain

*cries*
There is a lot more fish in the sea mate. You are young yet! ;D

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Western and Central Finland has had it's first snowfall! Lappland have probably had it's first snow even before this. Unfortunately the everything my neighbourhood has is some frost. I want winter too!

ironchapman

High Elder
Reaction score
If you don't mind some coarse language and a guy doing something stupid in a pair of boxer shorts outside in the winter time, you might find this video funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd7c5tQCs1I

Fabio Leite

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
vidaortodoxa.blogspot.com.br
The Sugar Loaf in Rio is celebrating its 100th anniversary and historians found this note in its signbook from 1938:

"We came here to commit suicide, but, seeing so much natural beauty, we decided not to exchange this for the beauty of heaven."
H.B. Maia (Helô)