Reaction score
Website
em-espirito-e-em-verdade.blogspot.com
hecma925 said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Alpo2 said:
RaphaCam said:
Asteriktos said:
"preserve their ethnic identity"? Must be some kind of "Eastern captivity"!
I live in the largest Catholic-majority country of the world and there are specific Catholic parishes in my city dedicated to preserve Lebanese Maronite, Syrian Melkite, Polish and French identities, there used to be one for Albanians too, and I bet there's at least one for Italians.
French? That's somewhat random. Why are French emigrating to Brazil?
They know RaphaCam lives there.
Brazilians had to learn French kissing from somebody.Β  It's tradition!
Here in Brazil we simply call French kissing "kissing". It's usually when there are no tongues involved that we need specification. ;)

But actually there was some French immigration to Brazil. Unlike other immigrant groups, they were mostly middle-class people looking for new horizons rather than hungry workers looking for a place where being white was enough to get either a job or fertile land.

There's a native tribe, the Caripuna, that speaks a French-based creole, because Brazil is that weird.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
Toddlers find it perfectly normal to be surrounded by giants that pick them up and carry them around.

JTLoganville

High Elder
Reaction score
Posted on the "user name" discussion that I am experience waaaay too much latency in tying replies despite (FINALLY!) being on an Xfinity broadband connection.

It almost feels like typing into Google docs.

Kirkburn

Elder
Warned
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Reaction score
Also, I can't even reach the main forum page now because my mobile Safari browser says there were too many redirects. I don't know how to remedy that problem.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
I could barely use the old forum on mobile.
I miss the old emojis, though! 😁

Anastasios

Merarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.anastasioshudson.com
Also, I can't even reach the main forum page now because my mobile Safari browser says there were too many redirects. I don't know how to remedy that problem.
I am working on some rules that redirect the old forum threads and posts to the new ones. There are quite possibly some bugs in the code. I will keep working on it. Thanks for letting me know.

Kirkburn

Elder
Warned
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Reaction score
I am working on some rules that redirect the old forum threads and posts to the new ones. There are quite possibly some bugs in the code. I will keep working on it. Thanks for letting me know.
You're welcome, and thank you for all of the work you're putting into the new forum. I really like the XenForo software (I've used it on other forums) and it works great for mobile devices.

montalo

Archon
Reaction score
Not pretending that I'm back for good, but just stopping in again. Old name new board.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Why is this bot spam-texting me daily, and do they actually think I'm going to click on their sketchy links, and why do they keep calling me Kalina?

PorphyriosK

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
56 bottles of beer on the wall,
56 bottles of beer,
Take one down,
Pass it around (why on Earth would I do that??? - drink it myself!)
55 bottles of beer on the wall......
Pass me one bro. Drinking alone is unhealthy.

Edit: Sorry I just replied to a post from 2005

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
The point of "Orthodoxy in Dialogue" is that everyone is a homosexual. Change my mind.
Lol. Is that his hidden agenda? o_O But yeah he (Giacomo Sanfilippo) does talk a lot about the issue. You can read his Masters Thesis on the topic if you want. I did. I have no comment at this time. 😎

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
Lol. Is that his hidden agenda? o_O But yeah he (Giacomo Sanfilippo) does talk a lot about the issue. You can read his Masters Thesis on the topic if you want. I did. I have no comment at this time. 😎
The most recent article's thesis is "Oh, those people who many of the Church's people recognizes as having objectively holy lives? Yeah....gay. Flaming.
SUπŸ‘...PERπŸ‘...GAYπŸ‘πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘’πŸ‘—πŸ‘šπŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈβš”βš”βš”πŸšΉπŸšΉπŸ”›βžΏβ™‚β™‚πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ"

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
This thesis is a great example of my distaste for most of academia. Make up some trash, put in a few quoted sources in the context that you prefer, and you will be golden.

Alpo2

Reaction score
So our government finally got their official covid-19 app going few weeks back. I'm not particularly worried about myself but thought it's good to have. Now I got first exposure notification. After months of news about how great tool this will be I open the app to receive basically this helpful info:

"If you feel sick go to doctor."

Uhm...thanks?