Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
While getting to the big one thousand is important, an even better indicator of your net geekiness is your solid 2.547 average posts per day, which puts you in 6th place in that category, behind only Matthew, Cleveland, Anastasios, OzGeorge, and GIC. Just think, if you could commit to just two most posts per day, you would be the most prolific poster here!  ;)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, if he continues to post two and three times in a row in this thread without anyone responding to him (other than the voices in his head) then he may well achieve such lofty status very quickly!

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
Asterikos,

The problem with me posting is that the things that I really want to say to people, I don't.  Many people don't learn through common sense, or thinking.  So, I just shut up and let them get themselves deeper and deeper in their hole of dispair.  ;) ;D

I'm totally going for the 2 extra posts a day!  I may even start a thread or two!  Since I so rarely do that.  I definately want to beat GiC and Cleveland in this catagory! 

Too bad their both smarter than me...lol.  ;D ;)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SouthSerb99 said:
I know, but George will find that hard to understand!
SouthSerb99 said:
Other than speaking to God himself, a Serb must speak with himself in order that he get any intellectual benefit from the conversation!
Oh, I understand - in Psychology they call it Personality Dissociative Disorder (what used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder).... Often times, people who think they have multiple personalities find it easier to relate with themselves than with real people :)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
And he's Greek to boot!! 

Cleveland,

Just because your Buckeyes lost last night doesn't mean you can be surly with me!  ;) ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
I'm not surly about losing the game; I'm surly that you forgot me on your Slava (I'm gonna keep bringing it up until wrongs are righted)... ;)

SouthSerb99

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.savekosovo.org
cleveland said:
I'm not surly about losing the game; I'm surly that you forgot me on your Slava (I'm gonna keep bringing it up until wrongs are righted)... ;)
George,

I was unaware of this fact.  S1389 will automatically (and heretofore) be evicted from Serbdom (an automatic consequence of not including a friend for Slava)!  :eek:

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
I was under extreme duress!!! 

I had nothing left cuz I had 40 people in my room!  A real feat if you knew what our boxes looked like! 

I'm gona make it up to you like nobody's business!!!!

Tell me the day you get back, and i'm gona get you drunk like never before!  And that's a promise!  you'll never remember that day...lol. 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
I was under extreme duress!!! 

I had nothing left cuz I had 40 people in my room!  A real feat if you knew what our boxes looked like! 

I'm gona make it up to you like nobody's business!!!!

Tell me the day you get back, and i'm gona get you drunk like never before!  And that's a promise!  you'll never remember that day...lol. 
Well, unfortunately I remember everything that happens when I'm, er, inebriated.  But having a schlivo shot with you will suffice for me.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SouthSerb99 said:
George,

I was unaware of this fact.  S1389 will automatically (and heretofore) be evicted from Serbdom (an automatic consequence of not including a friend for Slava)!  :eek:
And as a true friend of his, despite the availability of the national drink on his slava, I ask for clemency for the poor boy ;)