• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

RE: Thread Modes Getting J& J Covid vaccine now ;please pray for me

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
Lord, please make sure there is no chip in the vaccine.

FULK NERA

Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, please make sure there is no chip in the vaccine.
do you really for a moment believe such a thing is possible?how do they administer just one when they siphon the vial? How does it not get stuck in the needle’s channel? Did you really think this through?

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese, UK

Y'all will have to wait to receive your chips via enema.

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
do you really for a moment believe such a thing is possible?how do they administer just one when they siphon the vial? How does it not get stuck in the needle’s channel? Did you really think this through?
You folks must live in the sticks. they have been injecting dogs for quite a few years now.

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
You folks must live in the sticks. they have been injecting dogs for quite a few years now.
Subcutaneous and intramuscular are two completely different injecting techniques. Even doctors (and vets) who live in the sticks know that.

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
Subcutaneous and intramuscular are two completely different injecting techniques. Even doctors (and vets) who live in the sticks know that.
I guess you are a little behind the times in the UK.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Microchips are injected with a 12-15 gauge needle. Vaccines are given with a 23-35 gauge needle. The larger the gauge number, the smaller the internal diameter of needle. No way could a chip fit into a vax needle.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
I guess you are a little behind the times in the UK.
Tell us how it's possible to juggle chips into needles when drawing from a ten-dose vax vial. We'll wait.

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
Tell us how it's possible to juggle chips into needles when drawing from a ten-dose vax vial. We'll wait.
You didn't read the article. The chip is in the syringe and the fluids can still be drawn.
If you noticed the syringes they are using depth gauges. I know I received the shot.
Plus they don't just inject air because it can kill you.

Last edited:

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You didn't read the article. The chip is in the syringe and the fluids can still be drawn.
If you noticed the syringes they are using depth gauges. I know I received the shot.
Plus they don't just inject air because it can kill you.
I think you are wrong on this one. Look at Figure 1D of this paper: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abf6312
Although this chip is small and still not available it requires an 18 gauge needle for delivery. My eyeball estimate for the Covid vaccination needles is 26 gauge. An 18 gauge needle would look pretty scary if you saw one (I use them often).

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
I think you are wrong on this one. Look at Figure 1D of this paper: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abf6312
Although this chip is small and still not available it requires an 18 gauge needle for delivery. My eyeball estimate for the Covid vaccination needles is 26 gauge. An 18 gauge needle would look pretty scary if you saw one (I use them often).
Im sure someone with evil intent could find a way. As I stated earlier. I received both doses of the vaccine. Im not fearful that I received anything other than a vaccine because, honestly Im not that important and I know the government doesn't give a you know what, about me. All they want is to keep me healthy, so I can supply tax revenues to them.

J Michael

Cave Dweller
Reaction score
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction
Here and now (well...sometimes...)
Im sure someone with evil intent could find a way. As I stated earlier. I received both doses of the vaccine. Im not fearful that I received anything other than a vaccine because, honestly Im not that important and I know the government doesn't give a you know what, about me. All they want is to keep me healthy, so I can supply tax revenues to them.
Don't be totally convinced that the government is really all that concerned with your health, despite all the crowing to the contrary. If you're in the U.S. your tax dollars, unless you're well-off to very rich, and even though they demand you pay them, are really not even a drop in the bucket for the government.

Who Pays the Most Taxes?
Data from the Tax Foundation shows that top 10% earners pay the majority total income taxes.

FULK NERA

Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
OCA
The vaccine needle is so fine I barely felt it. It’s doubly absurd to suspect chip implants this way because every already carries a cell phone, which is totally hackable and is probably spying on you this minute. I’m not even exaggerating. Read the news about Hua Wei devices and google spyware. Read a novel by Cory Doctorow to see how to fight back.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
One would take a syringe with a regular tip needle, draw up serum from the multiple use vial, then discard that needle, ( unscrew the tip of the syringe) replace that needle with a needle with a chip inside ( screw it onto the syringe that holds the serum dose ) then administer subqutaneous.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
One would take a syringe with a regular tip needle, draw up serum from the multiple use vial, then discard that needle, ( unscrew the tip of the syringe) replace that needle with a needle with a chip inside ( screw it onto the syringe that holds the serum dose ) then administer subqutaneous.
That's two jabs. One for the vax, the other for the chip. That's NOT the same as the deluded claim that "the vaccine contains injectable chips". Then there's the little detail of getting a jab in the arm with an 18-gauge needle. Opus is dead right, those things are scary.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
That's two jabs. One for the vax, the other for the chip. That's NOT the same as the deluded claim that "the vaccine contains injectable chips". Then there's the little detail of getting a jab in the arm with an 18-gauge needle. Opus is dead right, those things are scary.
No, not 2 injections.
Draw up serum. Do not give to patient. Drop that tip into the sharps container. Holding a syringe which now has no sharp tip on it ( needle) but holds serum, screw on a new tip which has a chip in it. Then shove it into the patients flesh. Discharge the serum and chip in one flush.

The vaccine cannot hold a chip as you say. But a needle (tip of a syringe) can. That was a prior fear when there was talk of pre filled syringes. Which is not practical in transporting temperature regulated serum to third world countries. Easier to regulate smaller vials.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA

I probably am not describing this clearly. This short video demonstrates how nurses switch needles on syringes.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
The covid vaccine is injected into muscle using a fine needle (25G or finer). It is NOT given subcutaneously (under the skin). So there goes your proposition.

Needle sizes: Diameter of a 25G needle is 0.51 millimeters. Diameter of a 27G needle (likely the size used when I had my Pfizer shots) is 0.41 millimeters. Diameter of a 18G needle? 1.27 millimeters. Two and a half times larger than the 25G, three times that of a 27G.

As for your video, as a retired health professional, I'm more than familiar with injection techniques and needle sizes. There's just no way the scenario you describe happens. Intramuscular injections are never done with 18G needles. Horses, maybe, but not people.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
It's not my proposition that this is actually happening.

You just asked a question and I tried to give a generic scenario of chip injection.

I do not believe chips are being given in Covid vaccines.
And have you ever seen a bone marrow aspiration?

I mentioned subqutaneous intentionally to remind people that if there was ever a chip inserted like with pets, it would be subqutaneous.

Anyway, I believe we are on the same page.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Then shove it into the patients flesh. Discharge the serum and chip in one flush.
This was being sarcastic to play on fears of chip paranoia. Sorry.

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I probably am not describing this clearly. This short video demonstrates how nurses switch needles on syringes.
Under certain circumstances this may be true. I am not sure when a 3 ml syringe comes into play. Glass ampules are not compatible with -80 degrees C storage. They would crack. Personally I would draw up the serum/solution without a needle because of the back pressure of the small bore needle and attach the needle afterwards. But who knows, nurses may be more talented than I am.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Under certain circumstances this may be true. I am not sure when a 3 ml syringe comes into play. Glass ampules are not compatible with -80 degrees C storage. They would crack. Personally I would draw up the serum/solution without a needle because of the back pressure of the small bore needle and attach the needle afterwards. But who knows, nurses may be more talented than I am.
I should not have added this video. I was not implying that 3 ml syringes are used, nor glass ampules in relation to the Covid vaccine. I wanted to give a visual to my faulty description of how to change a needle on a syringe. My bad.

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should not have added this video. I was not implying that 3 ml syringes are used, nor glass ampules in relation to the Covid vaccine. I wanted to give a visual to my faulty description of how to change a needle on a syringe. My bad.
It is not your bad. I tend to be impatient such that I get vacuum spaces with the small bore needles already attached to 1 ml tuberculin syringes.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
It is not your bad. I tend to be impatient such that I get vacuum spaces with the small bore needles already attached to 1 ml tuberculin syringes.
I get that too. I'm impatient and have to slow down.