reasons for rejecting the bible/religion/whatever

SavedByChrist94

Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
I have good reasons to reject SavedbyChrist94's bible, religion, whatever.   ::)
So you reject The Bible? Christianity? Because what I am proclaiming is The Truth from The Scriptures.
I told you that homosexuality, masturbation and fornication are sins.  You don't listen; hence, I reject your Bible, your Christianity and your Truth.

I'll defeat all arguments presented by one googolplex raised to one googolplex power versions of you.   :mad:

http://www.googolplex.com/
Go ahead and prove they are sin if they are sin I will accept it, however if I refute you and I will by The Power of The Holy Spirit, you have to agree that they aren't sin.

Also rejecting "my" Bible, "my" Christianity, and "my" Truth, is rejecting The Bible, The Christianity, and The Truth, as my God, is YHWH(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit), and He is your God too.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
I have good reasons to reject SavedbyChrist94's bible, religion, whatever.   ::)
So you reject The Bible? Christianity? Because what I am proclaiming is The Truth from The Scriptures.
I told you that homosexuality, masturbation and fornication are sins.  You don't listen; hence, I reject your Bible, your Christianity and your Truth.

I'll defeat all arguments presented by one googolplex raised to one googolplex power versions of you.   :mad:

Go ahead and prove they are sin if they are sin I will accept it, however if I refute you and I will by The Power of The Holy Spirit, you have to agree that they aren't sin.

Also rejecting "my" Bible, "my" Christianity, and "my" Truth, is rejecting The Bible, The Christianity, and The Truth, as my God, is YHWH(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit), and He is your God too.
Do you think you speak for the Holy Spirit?

SavedByChrist94

Reaction score
Punch said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
No, you are proclaiming the truth of the Antichrist. You come on an Orthodox forum to spread filth and to lead others astray.  I think that if you looked at your Bible a bit more for guidance instead of to find excuses for sin, you would see that it might be better for you to have a millstone hung around your neck and be cast into the sea.  
"No, you are proclaiming the truth of the Antichrist"

Prove it, otherwise you an anti-Christ, also, the anti-Christ has no Truth in Him.

SavedByChrist94

Reaction score
biro said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:

Nope, I do not speak "for", The Holy Spirit(God), He speaks for Himself, He speaks for me, as I am nobody, all wisdom comes from The Holy Spirit, so I can do nothing for Him, we can't help Him, He helps us. we don't speak for Him, He speaks for us, through us.

SavedByChrist94

Reaction score
dzheremi said:
Since you so love the scriptures, Saved By Christ, I know you will recognize this verse: "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God."
Amen.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:

Your arguments amount to nothing.

SavedByChrist94 said:
No.  You're selling us the Golden Calf and no one is bowing down to your version of Christianity.

SavedByChrist94

Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:

Your arguments amount to nothing.

SavedByChrist94 said:
No.  You're selling us the Golden Calf and no one is bowing down to your version of Christianity.
"Your arguments amount to nothing."

Alrighty then, prove it, show why my arguments amount to nothing.

"No.  You're selling us the Golden Calf and no one is bowing down to your version of Christianity."

Says the hypocrite selling... the golden calf. also not "my" version but what The Bible tells me.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
SavedByChrist94 said:
biro said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:

Nope, I do not speak "for", The Holy Spirit(God), He speaks for Himself, He speaks for me, as I am nobody,
If you were a real preacher, you would have a real website.  Joel Osteen has a ministry.  Joyce Meyer has a ministry.  What is your ministry other than going on Internet forums and debating random people while deceiving unsuspecting individuals?

SavedByChrist94 said:
all wisdom comes from The Holy Spirit, so I can do nothing for Him, we can't help Him, He helps us. we don't speak for Him, He speaks for us, through us to confuse and deceive us..
Just wanted to complete the above thought.  :)

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
SavedByChrist94 said:

You misinterpret the Song of Solomon.

SavedByChrist94 said:

"No.  You're selling us the Golden Calf and no one is bowing down to your version of Christianity."

Says the hypocrite selling... the golden calf. also not "my" version but what The Bible tells me.
I don't know what your "Bible" says about the golden calf.  I imagine that your Bible is less than 50 pages.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Calling people names like "hypocrite" and "antichrist" is not a nice thing to do.

SavedByChrist94

Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
SavedByChrist94 said:

You misinterpret the Song of Solomon.

SavedByChrist94 said:

"No.  You're selling us the Golden Calf and no one is bowing down to your version of Christianity."

I don't know what your "Bible" says about the golden calf.  I imagine that your Bible is less than 50 pages.
"You misinterpret the Song of Solomon."

Prove how.

"I don't know what your "Bible" says about the golden calf.  I imagine that your Bible is less than 50 pages"

Nope, The Bible I know and love consist of,

Old Testament
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 & 2 Samuel
1 & 2 Kings
1 & 2 Chronicles
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther
Job
Psalms
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Lamentations
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zechariah
Malachi
New Testament
Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts
Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 & 2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James
1 Peter
2 Peter
1 John
2 John
3 John
Jude
Revelation

None of which say Homosexuality, Premarital sex, and Masturbation are sin and actually condemn those who say such a thing,

Colossians 2

16 Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day— 17 things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ. 18 Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding fast to the head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and ligaments, grows with a growth which is from God.

20 If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, 21 “Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!” 22 (which all refer to things destined to perish with use)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? 23 These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body, but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.

SavedByChrist94

Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
Calling people names like "hypocrite" and "antichrist" is not a nice thing to do.
If one is being a hypocrite, then they are a hypocrite, if one is going against Jesus Christ(God), they are an anti-Christ.

Sorry if I offended, am fed up with false doctrines and being so blinded by them, just like the "atheist"'s who when God(YHWH: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) and The Bible are Proven True for a Fact, they are still in denial, is with those who hold a false doctrine such as penal substitution, or Homosexual bigotry, or Abstaining people from sex, or saying things never even referred to The Bible as sin.

We were warned, Revelation 22:18-19: I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

On hypocrites,

Matthew 7:3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." - Jesus Christ(God)

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
^ If you cited from something, you need to provide credit and a reference.
Colossians 2:16-23, Straight from The Bible.
What translation?  You have your own "Bible."  I asked before what version and received no response.  When you quote from a Bible with a different translation, it is customary to provide the translation such that it can be verified.

Velsigne

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
SavedByChrist94 said:
"Fornication" is not a sin, Prostitution is.
Well, that's convenient for you.  So as long as a man or woman doesn't charge you for gratifying your impulses, it's a lot more affordable.  How practical! 

SavedByChrist94 said:
2, Marriage is for love, an agreement to love and be together for a lifetime. sex isn't only for procreation, that is what satan would say and that is what Paul warned us about,

1 Timothy 4:4 - For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
I'm not really sure what you are trying to get across here, but then I don't understand much of anything you say.  It's the same phenomena I experience when trying to talk with a Jehovah's Witness, or the ranting handyman going on and on about the sons of Cain walk among us while trying to stroke my arm, or the Potter's church guy who tried to tell me I go to the wrong church, something about our hearts all being completely wicked, then started babbling in glossolalia before he ran from my door.  I feel really bad for the kid he was dragging around with him.  I think it is God protecting me from a bunch of (antonym of shinola). 

Anyway, not that this has anything to do with what you said, anymore than what you said had anything to do with what I said, but marriages in the past were often arranged.  Some people think those marriages were often better because people didn't have the modern notions of romantic love and the rules of courtly love to live up to. 

You seem to be cherry picking the Bible to suit your fancies.

SavedByChrist94 said:
3, "Fornication does not bring one closer to God. "

Nor does eating, talking, thinking, drinking, playing, working, etc, Only Prayer, Believing, Loving God(YHWH: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit), and Reading/Studying His Word, does that mean everything is a sin? no, just Keep God in Mind and remember that He created sex(what you call fornication), so thank Him for sex, for food, for love, for life, for everything He Created.
Dude, I did not say that sex within marriage is fornication.  And I didn't make the rules.  Fornication is sex outside of marriage.  And I don't appreciate your insinuation that I don't thank God for the many blessings I have everyday, and then try to convince me to sin while you're at it.

And to remind you, the difference between eating and drinking and going to work is that those are pretty much required to sustain one's own life and the lives of our family members, and having sex is not.  Nowadays secular society will try to convince you that it is necessary, but that obviously is not true. 

I'm happy for you that you got over your homophobia issue.  I've often thought that homophobics, (people who rant on and on and harass gay people) are actually suppressing that tendency in themselves, or they are simply afraid of male on male predation; predatory behavior from men is something a lot of women have to put up with everyday.  I could have been wrong in thinking that, but whatever.  Just because you've realized that you shouldn't hate other people based on their proclivities, as this is God's command to us, doesn't mean that all behavior is condoned by God.  You have a logical disconnect there, as well as in other areas.

I completely disagree with what you are apparently trying to do here; which is to convince Christians to commit sins and live by your rule of sexual depravity.  I'm not sure, but I wonder if you're arguing this much about it because you are really trying to convince yourself that you can sin without suffering the consequences, more than you are trying to convince anyone else.  It's the same type thinking you had before when you were a homophobic, only in reverse.  Both are in error.

I don't have much else to say to you.  I think we are at an impasse. 

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
I like fire and brimstone.

Punch

Taxiarches
Reaction score
SavedByChrist94 said:
Punch said:
SavedByChrist94 said:
SolEX01 said:
No, you are proclaiming the truth of the Antichrist. You come on an Orthodox forum to spread filth and to lead others astray.  I think that if you looked at your Bible a bit more for guidance instead of to find excuses for sin, you would see that it might be better for you to have a millstone hung around your neck and be cast into the sea.  
"No, you are proclaiming the truth of the Antichrist"

Prove it, otherwise you an anti-Christ, also, the anti-Christ has no Truth in Him.
Two thousand years of the Church's teaching proves it.  You have nothing, and you have no power over me.  Your lies were destroyed when Christ rose from the dead.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it wrong to make an argument that eventhough the Bible doesn't explicitly condemn premarital sex as a whole, you would need to look at what the apostles wrote as a whole and infer that it is sinful.

You are attacking a windmill, SBC94