• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Rebuilt the front end on my truck

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Armenian Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Etchmiadzin, Armenia
Yeh ~ Rebuilt the front end 2001 F150 4x4 ~ with all MOOG parts ~ they're not cheap but they.re well built and they have zurk fittings at every joint ~ OK ~ that the ~ Pitman Arm( had to cut the pitman arm off, they're tough), Idler Arm, the Tie Rod ends (inner and outer) upper control arms both sides and lower ball joints and of course the sway bar ends ~ oh and the wheel bearing housing ~ did I forget anything ~ no pictures for you ~ maybe if I load them ~ I'll post ~ then I took it in to have a wheel alignment ~ she feels nice and tight now ~ I'll get a high speed wheel balancing soon ~ hope you're taking notes ~ I'm gonna ask questions later ~ God Bless ~ Pari Kisher ~ good night ```

seth

Luke

Merarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Metropolis of San Francisco
I already know that I am going to flunk the exam. :police:

CooperDog

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Midwest
Once you said Ford, i knew why you were having lots of problems...... ;)

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Armenian Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Etchmiadzin, Armenia
CooperDog ~ what you mean ~ you think ford are a problem ~ i came into this truck  a while back ~ it had 184,000 miles on it then ~ some thing needed looking in to ~ and rebuilding the front end really brings a vehicle back ~ it needed a few things ~ alternator, brakes, fuel pump ~ talk about Fords ~ I still have the family 1930 Model A coup ~ Father taught me to rebuild engines on the little car ```

CooperDog

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Midwest
https://m.alibaba.com/amp/product/60587107786.html

You need to get one of these.....Will never break, thr chinese are known for quality

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Faith
Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
Jurisdiction
Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad
CooperDog said:
https://m.alibaba.com/amp/product/60587107786.html

You need to get one of these.....Will never break, thr chinese are known for quality
Hahahahaha

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Armenian Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Etchmiadzin, Armenia
Chinese are known for doubtful quality, poor quality and little or no quality control ```

Fords have been good cars and truck, Americana has been known for high quality ~ tool come to mind ~ American tools are fine ~ when we buy Chinese tools we hope the will do the job without failing too quickly ~ I have Fathers tools Proto, Plumb and the like today Snap on, Husky ```