• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Roe v. Wade Overturned

J Michael

Cave Dweller
Reaction score
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction
Here and now (well...sometimes...)

Xavier

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
marianapostolate.com
Faith
Ecumenical Catholic Christian
Jurisdiction
The Pope - but my heart is for Re-Union!
And the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in the Latin Church. Glory to God for this Pro-Life Victory! God Bless all Good Christians everywhere who prayed and worked hard for it. Prayer and Sacrifice always brings Victory in the End. God Bless.

Irened

Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
GOARCH
Glory be to God for His mercy on our nation! We really needed some godliness in our wicked country, especially our legislature. I hope this saves many lives and souls. I pray that the backlash is not going to be a nightmare and that God will open the eyes of pro-abortionists to see abortion for what it truly is, the murder of a child.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
This makes a comment I heard yesterday make... slightly more sense.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Praise God!

May we now whole-heartedly undertake the serious task of supporting mothers at all stages of pregnancy. May those who had wanted an abortion not now seek desperate measures nor be met with shame and reproach.

RaphaCam

Patriarch of Trashposting
Reaction score
Website
em-espirito-e-em-verdade.blogspot.com
Faith
Big-O Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Exarchate of Gotham City
Glory be to God!

Brazil recently had very bad news. Definitely a case that happens with some degree of frequency, but now it involved a huge media psy-op to fulfill a late-term abortion.

The US tends to export cultural tendencies, so worldwide this decision can bolden conservatives in culturally polarised countries and give food for thought in more open ones. Hopefully, give food for thought everywhere. We can always hope our crazy times of partisanship and nihilism can be recalled as something in the past.