• Christ is Risen!
  • Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

St. Malachy's Prophecy

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
last autumn I've posted some interpretation of Saint Malachys papal prophecy on politisforum.org but didnt run on satisfactory answers about my proposition i.e. if it is true then we need to be wakeful and watchful, in this respect from one side vaxing is urgent for many as people who lived fastfood acidic lifestyle while on other the there is risk people to be spliced somehow strangely [1][1]

here is the link to the thread on PoFo, and be polite just share Your thoughts without prejudice, I would like to here thoughts on the validity as of the prophecy so as of my interpretation, I am also confused is this prophecy acknowledged by vatican anyhow anytime, somehow I am not sure this is the right text but rearranged to suit some earlier popes electoral narrative!?

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
uocofusa.org
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
We do not know if these prophesies are true, or not.
What we DO know, is that Christ said that nobody knows the hour, nor the day, when He will return.

That is what we need to believe and prepare for... for the world might end with the death of Pope Fancis... but, it also might end tomorrow, or next week, or for some of us tonight, when we do not awaken with the morning sun.

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
@LizaSymonenko yes I am aware about this I've been hope patient listener and reader of The Bible ... probably the same notion is not enough underlined in that PoFo thread ... still from pure didactic logic I am after questioning is the same correct as realighnment of the list like new interpretation!? I've found just one notion that pope Francis is not the last one and almost exactly line up as argument underlined in this next post of archived thread from monachos.net ...

Gloria olivæ ~ The Benedictine order traditionally said this Pope would come from their order, since a branch of the Benedictine order is called the Olivetans. St Benedict is said to have prophesied that before the end of the world, a member of his order would be Pope and would triumphantly lead the Church in its fight against evil.

as I can see I've shared too similar one as Your point in DTT eForum, and like this would be more than ok to end this curiosity, altho is good motivation those who are devoted to know that they are ahead big temptations and need to be extra aware thus extra patient and calm, refusing to panic when they will be tempted in extra amount eg. with aliens (the next are links describing that delusion and how many are embracing it wrongly) [1][1] or eg. trying not to fall because own or others traps, and even they fell not to despair but get up again, Glory To Our Almighty Lord Jesus Christ For Everything That Was Is and Will Be ...