Summary of scientifc paper in English about Lebanse revolution

Dominika

Taxiarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Since there are a lot of English native speakers, I am asking to check summary of my scientific paper (that's in Polish). If anybody has some free time, please, help me, as I'm obliged to have this summary to be checked by English native speaker.

Here is the text:

In the middle of October 2019 in Lebanon protests embracing the whole country have started because of the reforms announced by the goverment. Despite the fact the authorities have withdrown from their propositions, Lebanese people have not left streets and squares. After one month the demonstrations have become weaker, however the country is still going more and more into economical and political crisis. Lebanon is currently the unique country in the Middle East in which its great number of inhabitans are Christians. They belong to diverse Churches and play important role on the politcal and cultural scenes. So, in the first days of the described events hierarchy of the Lebanese Churches have spoken up. The task of the paper is presentation and analysis of their statements being included in sermons, interviews and church documents in the period from the half of October 2019 until the beginning of March 2020. They have been collected from the following Churches: Maronite, Eastern Orthodox, Melkite Catholic, Chaldean, Armenian Orthodox and Armenian Catholic.