• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Talks by Fr. Jonathan Tobias

Pedro

Archon
Reaction score
Almost a year ago I posted two talks by a very eloquent priest in the Carpatho-Russian Diocese, Fr. Jonathan Tobias about "Orthodoxy, Pop Culture, and Insanity" (PART ONE and PART TWO).

Father recently spoke at the OCA annual clergy conference for the Diocese of the Mid West.  The four talks have been transcribed onto his excellent blog, "Second Terrace," and are HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE, respectively.

I should state that Part I was not actually delivered as a talk but, as the blog states, was a sort of prequel to the three talks.  It mentions contemporary political figures, however, so if the discussion gets political, please take it to the politics forum.

I'm finishing up reading the posts myself, and would appreciate your thoughts...