• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Terrorist Cells Discovered in Orthodox Churches

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
3,535
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Alberta, Canada
Keep on the the lookout folks!

-------------------------------------


http://allsaintsofamerica.org/blog/?p=119

Latest news reports are that five terrorist cell groups have been operating in many of our churches. They have been identified as: Bin Sleepin, Bin Arguin, Bin Fightin, Bin Complainin, and Bin Missin.

Their leader, Lucifer Bin Workin, trained these groups to destroy the Body of Christ. The plan is to come into the church disguised as Christians and to work within the church to discourage, disrupt, and destroy.

However, there have been reports of a sixth group. A tiny cell known by the name Bin Prayin is actually the only effective counter terrorism force in the church. Unlike other terrorist cells, the Bin Prayin team does not blend in with whoever and whatever comes along.

Bin Prayin does whatever is needed to uplift and encourage the Body of Christ. We have noticed that the Bin Prayin cell group is made up of members with different characteristics. They have Bin Watchin, Bin Waitin, Bin Fastin, and Bin Longin for their Master, Jesus Christ to return. (However, you can spot them if you bin lookin and bin goin.) No Church is exempt!
 

Jibrail Almuhajir

Taxiarches
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
7,220
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
The Ozark Mountains
Ukiemeister said:
Keep on the the lookout folks!

-------------------------------------


http://allsaintsofamerica.org/blog/?p=119

Latest news reports are that five terrorist cell groups have been operating in many of our churches. They have been identified as: Bin Sleepin, Bin Arguin, Bin Fightin, Bin Complainin, and Bin Missin.
Funny! :D  Sadly though, I have a membership card in all five cells.  Lord, have mercy!
 

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
10,800
Reaction score
9
Points
0
Age
52
Location
Jackson, MS
Website
www.facebook.com
GabrieltheCelt said:
Ukiemeister said:
Keep on the the lookout folks!

-------------------------------------


http://allsaintsofamerica.org/blog/?p=119

Latest news reports are that five terrorist cell groups have been operating in many of our churches. They have been identified as: Bin Sleepin, Bin Arguin, Bin Fightin, Bin Complainin, and Bin Missin.
Funny! :D  Sadly though, I have a membership card in all five cells.  Lord, have mercy!
Me too brother! :-[


Selam
 

MLPB

Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ukiemeister said:
Keep on the the lookout folks!

-------------------------------------


http://allsaintsofamerica.org/blog/?p=119

Latest news reports are that five terrorist cell groups have been operating in many of our churches. They have been identified as: Bin Sleepin, Bin Arguin, Bin Fightin, Bin Complainin, and Bin Missin.

Their leader, Lucifer Bin Workin, trained these groups to destroy the Body of Christ. The plan is to come into the church disguised as Christians and to work within the church to discourage, disrupt, and destroy.

However, there have been reports of a sixth group. A tiny cell known by the name Bin Prayin is actually the only effective counter terrorism force in the church. Unlike other terrorist cells, the Bin Prayin team does not blend in with whoever and whatever comes along.

Bin Prayin does whatever is needed to uplift and encourage the Body of Christ. We have noticed that the Bin Prayin cell group is made up of members with different characteristics. They have Bin Watchin, Bin Waitin, Bin Fastin, and Bin Longin for their Master, Jesus Christ to return. (However, you can spot them if you bin lookin and bin goin.) No Church is exempt!
This is a total outrage.  NO ONE would "bin sleepin" if there weren't pews?  Why are there pews in my OCA church!!!!!  How do Latinizations creep into Orthodoxy? 

As for "bin arguin" we all know what Canon 28 really means.  There is no other way to interpret it - so anyone who's "bin arguin" needs to deal with "bin fightin!"  Besides if we don't fight for the Old Calendar we have simply lost the faith in totality!  Heretics all!!! 

Polemics are fun - get's everyone's blood up.  Irenics are more Christian, IMHO

Good post
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
3,397
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
When I first read the title of this thread, the first image that popped into my head was a group of angry Babushkas shaking their canes at people!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Great article, thanks for sharing! :)
 

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
8,785
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Springfield, MO
HandmaidenofGod said:
When I first read the title of this thread, the first image that popped into my head was a group of angry Babushkas shaking their canes at people!  :laugh:  :laugh:
It's sad that in these days gangs of old women are going around beating up fit, defenseless young men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFiN7Zsz2zM
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
3,397
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
ytterbiumanalyst said:
HandmaidenofGod said:
When I first read the title of this thread, the first image that popped into my head was a group of angry Babushkas shaking their canes at people!  :laugh:  :laugh:
It's sad that in these days gangs of old women are going around beating up fit, defenseless young men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFiN7Zsz2zM
LOL  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,897
Reaction score
69
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
ytterbiumanalyst said:
HandmaidenofGod said:
When I first read the title of this thread, the first image that popped into my head was a group of angry Babushkas shaking their canes at people!  :laugh:  :laugh:
It's sad that in these days gangs of old women are going around beating up fit, defenseless young men.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFiN7Zsz2zM
A world where the surgical stocking is king! :D
 
Top