• Christ is Risen!
  • Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Thanks once again.

LivenotoneviL

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Outside the Church
Jurisdiction
Lost for now.
I'm so thankful from God that we have the Church that we have, with members who are able to handle me, even when I throw tantrums due to my own sins. Why do we deserve what God has done for us, with the Church He has given us, and the infinite forgiveness He has given us?

Just wanted to post this.

Sharbel

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Greek
LivenotoneviL said:
Why do we deserve what God has done for us, with the Church He has given us, and the infinite forgiveness He has given us?
We don't deserve anything that God does for us.  He just loves each one of us scandalously.  That's who Our Lord is. 

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
LivenotoneviL said:
I'm so thankful from God that we have the Church that we have, with members who are able to handle me, even when I throw tantrums due to my own sins. Why do we deserve what God has done for us, with the Church He has given us, and the infinite forgiveness He has given us?

Just wanted to post this.
I love Orthodoxy, too.  :D  And I think Sharbel has put it quite nicely, so +100 to that.

Orthodox_Slav

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Moscow Patriarchate
Thank you o lord for the church

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score