• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

The Commandments of Jesus Christ

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Umm, Stephen, repeatedly posting verses from scripture is not a discussion, it's a monologue. Get to the point of the thread, please.
You are in extreme trouble with the Lord. He said to me to tell you
that you are soon to get a visitation.
I would urge you to read Job 13:1-19.  Verse 5, especially.
He has a direct line to God.  :p ::)
This is correct.  I am in direct contact by the Holy Ghost with God at all times.
Is there someone to whom we can talk to verify that you're telling us the truth? So far it seems that the only evidence you've given us is "because I say so".
The evidence is here, you just are to carnal to see it.
Stephen, all you are to me is an anonymous yahoo on the Internet. Other than the fact that you call yourself Stephen Levi, I know absolutely nothing about you. You therefore need to cite someone else who testifies to your worthiness of trust.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
The word of the Lord just came to me with a message for you. Do not post not one more word on any of the threads that I started.
Your "lord" is not my Lord.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
At least he used past tense, so you are free to participate in future threads.
Yikes, and I just posted several words on this very thread!  I wonder what his Ouija board will say next.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
I am not your teacher.
The word of the Lord just came to me with a message for you. Do not post not one more word on any of the threads that I started.
The word of the Lord just came to me with a message for you. Do not tell anyone not to post anywhere on this forum.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
I am not your teacher.
Who are you to order us around?

Oh, and my visitation hasn't arrived. He must have been given the wrong directions.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
LBK said:

Oh, and my visitation hasn't arrived. He must have been given the wrong directions.
"Soon"....kind of hard to tell when you have direct, auditory access to God.  The visitor may not have *HGPS.

Holy Ghost Positioning System

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
LBK said:

"Soon"....kind of hard to tell when you have direct, auditory access to God.  The visitor may not have *HGPS.

But if this visitation is from "God" or "heaven", how can he not have this essential equipment? 

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:

"Soon"....kind of hard to tell when you have direct, auditory access to God.  The visitor may not have *HGPS.

But if this visitation is from "God" or "heaven", how can he not have this essential equipment? 
:D Or even need equipment..bodiless powers and all that.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:

I felt there was no need to state the obvious.  :-*

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:

I felt there was no need to state the obvious.  :-*
There is certainly some equipment missing.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:

I felt there was no need to state the obvious.  :-*
Definitely. The visitation still hasn't happened. Should we send out a search party? Report it to Interpol? Inform the celestial embassies?

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:

I felt there was no need to state the obvious.  :-*
Definitely. The visitation still hasn't happened. Should we send out a search party? Report it to Interpol? Inform the celestial embassies?
Those embassies are tricky.  They don't even tell you where the line begins.  I'd like to say "Wait and see", but chances are you'd just be waiting.

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Umm, Stephen, repeatedly posting verses from scripture is not a discussion, it's a monologue. Get to the point of the thread, please.
You are in extreme trouble with the Lord. He said to me to tell you
that you are soon to get a visitation.
I would urge you to read Job 13:1-19.  Verse 5, especially.
He has a direct line to God.  :p ::)
This is correct.  I am in direct contact by the Holy Ghost with God at all times.
Is there someone to whom we can talk to verify that you're telling us the truth? So far it seems that the only evidence you've given us is "because I say so".
The evidence is here, you just are to carnal to see it.
What does it mean "to carnal"?  I carnal, you carnal, we shan't carnal, they are carnaling?
I am not your teacher.
then why did u come here and open all this threads?

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Even if the Lord would send his angel to you, you still could not believe.
2 Corinthians 11:14 - I'll save you the trouble in case your spirit is on call waiting:

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light
yup!

I recommend we don't reply to him again. He's obviously a troll, not a real Christian.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
2 Corinthians 11:14 - I'll save you the trouble in case your spirit is on call waiting:

yup!

I recommend we don't reply to him again.
Now if you will just heed your own advice, that will be splendid to me. All of you who have been spamming my threads with your unlearned and foolish questions, please heed this persons's advice and stop.

Yours truly,
Stephen

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Now if you will just heed your own advice, that will be splendid to me. All of you who have been spamming my threads with your unlearned and foolish questions, please heed this persons's advice and stop.

Yours truly,
Stephen

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen
You should be penalised for trolling and wasting our time with useless narcissistic postings that untill now have showned to have no real meaning.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen
You should be penalised for trolling and wasting our time with useless narcissistic postings that untill now have showned to have no real meaning.
Every time you read anything on this thread and especially posting on it, according to your own words, confirms and reaffirms, you to be a hypocrite.

You are a prim example of this that Jesus said.

Matthew, Chapter 12, 37: For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

homedad76

High Elder
Reaction score
Every time a thread starts in bold type and red lettering dictating what is acceptable in a reply I just think :

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen
said the hypocritical spammer of the website

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
homedad76 said:
Every time a thread starts in bold type and red lettering dictating what is acceptable in a reply I just think :
So what? it is what God thinks that counts.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
minasoliman said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen
said the hypocritical spammer of the website
You can't even walk this little talk.

yup!

I recommend we don't reply to him again. He's obviously a troll, not a real Christian.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
I can walk ALL and I say...ALL... my talk.  ALL THE TIME, NO MATTER WHAT...WHATSOEVER.

Not a 1 of any of you that read this ...can do this.

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen
Every time you read anything on this thread and especially posting on it, according to your own words, confirms and reaffirms, you to be a hypocrite.

You are either a troll or severely damaged. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

P.S Either one, your childish behaviour is not to be tolerated, you need to show some respect and to be shown some common sense rules of communication, because all you're doing is picking up, bickering, talking unasked and unanswering questions, you are not communicating, you are picking fights and trying to show off.

...And I reported you to the Mods. :)

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen

You are either a troll or severely damaged. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

P.S Either one, your childish behaviour is not to be tolerated, you need to show some respect and to be shown some common sense rules of communication, because all you're doing is picking up, bickering, talking unasked and unanswering questions, you are not communicating, you are picking fights and trying to show off.

I reported you, to God.

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen

I reported you, to God.
"God" will soon hurt you on this forum :)

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen

I reported you, to God.
Anything from God, I count it as good, and better than I deserve.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
I can walk ALL and I say...ALL... my talk.  ALL THE TIME, NO MATTER WHAT...WHATSOEVER.

God hasn't got to the lessons on humility with you yet then?  :p

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen

I reported you, to God.
What is the purpose of your presence on our forum? :)

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

I told God that any time and I say ANY TIME, he wants to put you and I to the test to see which one of us is the humblest, I will come out ahead of you when it is all said and done.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen

I reported you, to God.
If I thought it was any of your business I would have already told you.

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

I told God that any time and I say ANY TIME, he wants to put you and I to the test to see which one of us is the humblest, I will come out ahead of you when it is all said and done.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Arachne said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Are you speaking from first hand experience? yes or no?

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Arachne said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Are you speaking from first hand experience? yes or no?
Maybe. 8)

homedad76

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
homedad76 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

How would you know?

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:

yup!

Yours truly,
Stephen

I reported you, to God.
If I thought it was any of your business I would have already told you.
Didn't God told you who I am? I am his greatest minister. He told me something about a deceived mocked by demons fella that would come here under the nick of Stephen Levi.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Doesn't seem very humble.

Stephen Levi said:
homedad76 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

How would you know?
You said so, yourself.  Read your statement above.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Doesn't seem very humble.

Stephen Levi said:
homedad76 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

How would you know?
You said so, yourself.  Read your statement above.
Are you a good judge of someone else humbleness? yes or no?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
I told the Lord in my own defense I do not care how humble you are or not.

I will still treat you as I would want you to treat me. no matter what.