• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

The Commandments of Jesus Christ

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Stephen Levi said:
Now who do you think the Lord is going to accept?
Definitely not American Express.  Just ask Visa.  
The Lord told me to point it out to you
that this here you have said to me is a sin and evil.

He also told me to ask you why you mock the Lord's anointed
with your words on this forum.

homedad76

High Elder
Reaction score
Liza - when he posted about "any time, I said ANY TIME" I just kept picturing Foghorn Leghorn.  Unfortunately these kind of threads can get very entertaining but can also cause issues.  At best you are feeding a troll who is finding this all very amusing... at worst you are feeding someone with serious mental issues who needs help.

I for one will not respond anymore despite having had a little bit of fun.  Instead I shall pray for the real person behind the avatar "Stephen Levi" that he find real peace.  May I humbly suggest we all do the same?

In Christ,
Tim

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
homedad76 said:
Liza - when he posted about "any time, I said ANY TIME" I just kept picturing Foghorn Leghorn.  Unfortunately these kind of threads can get very entertaining but can also cause issues.  At best you are feeding a troll who is finding this all very amusing... at worst you are feeding someone with serious mental issues who needs help.

I for one will not respond anymore despite having had a little bit of fun.  Instead I shall pray for the real person behind the avatar "Stephen Levi" that he find real peace.  May I humbly suggest we all do the same?

In Christ,
Tim
This you have said here is in disobedience
to the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Stephen Levi said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Stephen Levi said:

Tell the Lord I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 667 and ask him which one it is.  I asked you this a few days ago, but the Lord seems to have forgotten.  

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
You people have no fear of the Lord or respect
for the Commandments of Jesus Christ.

WHY?

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:
I can walk ALL and I say...ALL... my talk.  ALL THE TIME, NO MATTER WHAT...WHATSOEVER.

Not a 1 of any of you that read this ...can do this.
God hasn't got to the lessons on humility with you yet then?  :p
I told God that any time and I say ANY TIME, he wants to put you and I to the test to see which one of us is the humblest, I will come out ahead of you when it is all said and done.
Doesn't seem very humble.

Stephen Levi said:
homedad76 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:
I can walk ALL and I say...ALL... my talk.  ALL THE TIME, NO MATTER WHAT...WHATSOEVER.

I told God that any time and I say ANY TIME, he wants to put you and I to the test to see which one of us is the humblest, I will come out ahead of you when it is all said and done.
How would you know?
You said so, yourself.  Read your statement above.
Are you a good judge of someone else humbleness? yes or no?
Yes.  In your case it easy to see that you are not humble, even though you claim you are.  You have fooled yourself...so, I would suggest you be careful, lest you think yourself holier than you really are.

You remind me of the Pharisees.  Read the Scriptures, and find out just how much Christ appreciated their humility and piety.

You have done nothing, but, judge everyone who dared reply to any of your posts.  You've not discussed, nor explained your point of view....you have merely judged and tried to prove to everyone you are greater than they are and that you have a direct line to God.

Well, you know what....I also saw God today.  I spoke to Him.  I heard His words, today.  I actually partook of His Body and Blood today.  

I speak to God every day...and I see His responses all around me.

You are not special in that.  God speaks to us all.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Stephen Levi said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Stephen Levi said:

Tell the Lord I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 667 and ask him which one it is.  I asked you this a few days ago, but the Lord seems to have forgotten.  
You are just digging a hole for your own self with these words.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Stephen Levi said:
homedad76 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

How would you know?
Yes.  In your case it easy to see that you are not humble, even though you claim you are.  You have fooled yourself...so, I would suggest you be careful, lest you think yourself holier than you really are.

You remind me of the Pharisees.  Read the Scriptures, and find out just how much Christ appreciated their humility and piety.

You have done nothing, but, judge everyone who dared reply to any of your posts.  You've not discussed, nor explained your point of view....you have merely judged and tried to prove to everyone you are greater than they are and that you have a direct line to God.

Well, you know what....I also saw God today.  I spoke to Him.  I heard His words, today.  I actually partook of His Body and Blood today.  

I told the Lord you will cut and run if you are put to the test.

God told me to ask you are you willing to be put to the test
and prove you can walk your talk?  Yes or no?

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

How do you know whom you are speaking with?  How do you know that these people haven't been toiling to help the needy?  How do you know they haven't just returned form visiting a prisoner?  How do you know that they didn't sell all they own and give it to the poor?  How do you know that they are not pious individuals who put Christ before them 24/7?

You are the one who does not hold to Christ's Commandment.....because you do not love your neighbor as yourself....if you did, that you would stop and question your own motives, as you have questioned your neighbor's.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Stephen Levi said:
I promise you I dug my pit way before you came along.  Your Lord should know.
He said it just got a little bit deeper.  What you fail to realize that what you have said here to me will also effect your family, not just you.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

How do you know whom you are speaking with?  How do you know that these people haven't been toiling to help the needy?  How do you know they haven't just returned form visiting a prisoner?  How do you know that they didn't sell all they own and give it to the poor?  How do you know that they are not pious individuals who put Christ before them 24/7?

You are the one who does not hold to Christ's Commandment.....because you do not love your neighbor as yourself....if you did, that you would stop and question your own motives, as you have questioned your neighbor's.

and prove you can walk your talk?  Yes or no?

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Stephen Levi said:
homedad76 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

How would you know?

I'm actually sitting at the moment.  Definitely not running.  I don't back down that easily.  ...and I have been put to the test, every single day of my life.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

You haven't replied to my post above?  Why not?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

Stephen Levi said:
homedad76 said:
Stephen Levi said:
Justin Kissel said:
Stephen Levi said:

How would you know?

I'm actually sitting at the moment.  Definitely not running.  I don't back down that easily.  ...and I have been put to the test, every single day of my life.

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Stephen Levi said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Stephen Levi said:
I promise you I dug my pit way before you came along.  Your Lord should know.
He said it just got a little bit deeper.  What you fail to realize that what you have said here to me will also effect your family, not just you.
LOL.

Jude 9b.  

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

You are the one who does not hold to Christ's Commandment.....because you do not love your neighbor as yourself....if you did, than you would stop and question your own motives, as you have questioned your neighbor's.
Did you read my post?

I'd like to get your thoughts on it.

Do you not think you are judging others?  How do you know that one of these posters, whose faith you just questioned, isn't in fact a saint, greatly loved by God?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
If you do not accept this challenge it will be counted as you cutting and running.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
I think you are the one running.

You can't even face the challenge of replying to someone's post.

So sad for you.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Don't let's be this way.

It's not called for.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
biro said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Don't let's be this way.

It's not called for.
1 Timothy, Chapter 5, 20:
Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirreth up strifes: and charity covereth all sins.

Romans 12:10
Loving one another with the charity of brotherhood, with honour preventing one another.

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Hezekiah the thrice-blessed told me that he is not pleased with you, Stephen Levi.

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

Your reply remind me of many 'Haunting' episodes. It will end up with you being literally beaten and haunted by your Lord, and finally you could even die forever as a dual demon-posessed restless soul. You have been warned.

Dan-Romania

High Elder
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

Luke 11:24"When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' 25"And when it comes, it finds it swept and put in order. 26"Then it goes and takes along seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first."

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Dan-Romania said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:

WHY?
Who told you this?

Your reply remind me of many 'Haunting' episodes. It will end up with you being literally beaten and haunted by your Lord, and finally you could even die forever as a dual demon-posessed restless soul. You have been warned.
You forgot to include: Yes or no?

homedad76

High Elder
Reaction score
I was checking other forums and he has posted several other places.  Sadly some agree with him.  I would suggest one he has missed though.  Mr Levi? May I suggest posting to CAF?  They would LOVE you there  :angel:  ::)

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
homedad76 said:
I was checking other forums and he has posted several other places.  Sadly some agree with him.  I would suggest one he has missed though.  Mr Levi? May I suggest posting to CAF?  They would LOVE you there  :angel:  ::)
Yes.  I saw that, as well.  He was true to his word...that he has posted to every forum he was capable of finding.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
biro said:
Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirreth up strifes: and charity covereth all sins.

Romans 12:10
Loving one another with the charity of brotherhood, with honour preventing one another.

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.
God told me to ask you,
why you quote me verses from the bible that you ,
yourself do not obey?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
I was checking other forums and he has posted several other places.  Sadly some agree with him.  I would suggest one he has missed though.  Mr Levi? May I suggest posting to CAF?  They would LOVE you there  :angel:  ::)
Yes.  I saw that, as well.  He was true to his word...that he has posted to every forum he was capable of finding.
I posted on  every forum the Spirit of the Lord instructed me to do so.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
homedad76 said:
Is that this web site? http://forums.catholic.com/

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
I was checking other forums and he has posted several other places.  Sadly some agree with him.  I would suggest one he has missed though.  Mr Levi? May I suggest posting to CAF?  They would LOVE you there  :angel:  ::)
I posted on  every forum the Spirit of the Lord instructed me to do so.
I am genuinely curious...how do you communicate with God?  Do you hear His voice?  Does He come before you?  Does He speak through an angel?  In a dream? A vision?

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
God told me to ask you,
why you quote me verses from the bible that you ,
yourself do not obey?
I follow this one to the extent that I am able:

"Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation... Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you." - Heb. 13:7, 17

How about you?

Stephen Levi said:
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.
Oh.