• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

The Commandments of Jesus Christ

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Stephen Levi said:
biro said:
Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirreth up strifes: and charity covereth all sins.

Romans 12:10
Loving one another with the charity of brotherhood, with honour preventing one another.

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.
God told me to ask you,
why you quote me verses from the bible that you ,
yourself do not obey?
How do you know?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
I was checking other forums and he has posted several other places.  Sadly some agree with him.  I would suggest one he has missed though.  Mr Levi? May I suggest posting to CAF?  They would LOVE you there  :angel:  ::)
Yes.  I saw that, as well.  He was true to his word...that he has posted to every forum he was capable of finding.
I posted on  every forum the Spirit of the Lord instructed me to do so.
I am genuinely curious...how do you communicate with God?  Do you hear His voice?  Does He come before you?  Does He speak through an angel?  In a dream? A vision?
God told me to ask you, this question? Do you believe that God communicates with me? Yes or no?

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
biro said:
Stephen Levi said:
biro said:

Loving one another with the charity of brotherhood, with honour preventing one another.

A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.
God told me to ask you,
yourself do not obey?
How do you know?
Because he judges others.  Pride.  That alone shows us he is not of Christ.

Christ NEVER judged people the way he has, and therefore, he is a false prophet.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
biro said:
Stephen Levi said:
biro said:

God told me to ask you,
yourself do not obey?
How do you know?
I just relayed what God told me to say to you.  
I do not care one way or the other.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
I was checking other forums and he has posted several other places.  Sadly some agree with him.  I would suggest one he has missed though.  Mr Levi? May I suggest posting to CAF?  They would LOVE you there  :angel:  ::)
Yes.  I saw that, as well.  He was true to his word...that he has posted to every forum he was capable of finding.
I am genuinely curious...how do you communicate with God?  Do you hear His voice?  Does He come before you?  Does He speak through an angel?  In a dream? A vision?
God told me to ask you, this question? Do you believe that God communicates with me? Yes or no?
God asked me to ask you, how it is that you think He speaks to you.  Why don't you answer?

You tell me how God speaks to you, and I will tell you how He speaks to me.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
God told me, to eat a , Little Debbie Swiss, Roll.  Do you believe that, I should?  True or False?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
If I do not answer your question or questions it is because God told me not too.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Stephen Levi said:
If I do not answer your question or questions it is because God told me not too.

See.  God also told me not to answer your questions.

And now we are at a stalemate. 

methodius

Elder
Reaction score
        I guess not on the mainline, after all; but by the Highways and byways.
    or maybe via 'carnal' if he's a boat.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Well, well, well.  How convenient.

methodius

Elder
Reaction score
Well, to my limited way of thinking, Stevieboy's in trouble.
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven"
Looks like you're not get your passport stamped, my son.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Stephen Levi said:
The purpose and point of this thread is to discuss and to learn and to teach the commandments of Jesus Christ to those who want to read and participate. I will go through the new testament and take them one by one. This is all voluntary, of your own free will, not mine. If it offends you or you are way beyond this in your life or for whatever reason this is not for you or to you liking...then do not come back on this thread and read it. I am going to post this on all the other Christian forums so if you believe posting the same gospel the commandments of Jesus Christ, right out of the bible all over the internet as spamming...then I would advice you to go take it up with the Lord. Because to me it is blessing.

We will start with this.

John, Chapter 14, 15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John, Chapter 14, 21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 15, 10: If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
We will start with this.

John, Chapter 14, 21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 15, 10: If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

If you do not keep the commandments of Jesus Christ,
you do not love, Jesus Christ.

True or false?

The gospel of Jesus Christ is his commandments.

When you repent you are to do what?

OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS

The Commandments of Jesus Christ

is

the way

the life

the truth.

The commandments of Jesus Christ

is eternal life.

The Salvation of God.
Please explain to me how you can follow Jesus
and not obey His commandments?

Then please explain to me how you can have faith
and not obey the Commandments of Jesus Christ?

The works of faith is obedience to
the Commandments of Jesus Christ.

Which is the new covenant.

True or false?

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
God told me, to eat a , Little Debbie Swiss, Roll.  Do you believe that, I should?  True or False?
Yes, you should.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
biro said:
hecma925 said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
Yes, you should.
Were you told to tell me that?

methodius

Elder
Reaction score
probably on his private 'hotline'

Strangely enough, I thought that 'prayer, fasting and almsgiving' were the key components.
of course 'faith, hope and love' come in pretty close as well.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
methodius said:
Bran muffins with raisins, by any chance? Here's my FEDEX account  :laugh:
Even better. Small square crumb cakes!  :) Let's share.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Justin Kissel said:
Hezekiah the thrice-blessed told me that he is not pleased with you, Stephen Levi.
Abba said knock you out!  
Don't call it a come back, Before Abraham was I am!

methodius

Elder
Reaction score
shhhhhh!
don't tell the Levite.
He might command the bread to be turned into rocks (or something)

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Hey, Stephen, tell your god my visitation still hasn't arrived.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
You missed one:

www.monachos.net

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
You missed one:

www.monachos.net
Oh boy...this might be interesting

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
You missed one:

www.monachos.net
LOL!  Oh no!  Don't do that to them!  ;)

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
You missed one:

www.monachos.net
Oh, that is just cruel!  :laugh:

methodius

Elder
Reaction score
I just wonder, with his references to God, the Lord, the Spirit &c,
whether he has overlooked Gen 20:7 ; Dt. 5:11 and Matt.6:9
--Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain // 'same'// and Hallowèd be Thy Name.      ?

Take it easy Stephen, you're on thin ice here.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LizaSymonenko said:
homedad76 said:
You missed one:

www.monachos.net
Oh, that is just cruel!  :laugh:
Cruel for whom?  ;)