The Spirits of God

Stephen Levi

Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Revelation, Chapter 1, 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation, Chapter 3, 1: And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Revelation, Chapter 4, 5: And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation, Chapter 5, 6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
 

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
20,198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NJ
Very good my friend.  You know how to quote the Bible.  It seems like you have given us four verses of wisdom.

What else can you do?
 

Stephen Levi

Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Stephen Levi said:
Revelation, Chapter 1, 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation, Chapter 3, 1: And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Revelation, Chapter 4, 5: And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation, Chapter 5, 6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Romans, Chapter 8, 2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Revelation, Chapter 11, 11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

The Seven Spirits of God

1. The Spirit of Life
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Stephen, what is the point of this thread you've started?  ???
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,082
Reaction score
26
Points
48
Age
41
"gird up the loins of your mind" (1 Pet. 1:13)

That crazy KJV, eh?

What were we talking about again? Hmm...

Anyway, welcome to the forum :)
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen, what is the point of this thread you've started?  ???
To do the will of God.
So what does the posting of verses from Revelation have to do with doing the will of God?  ???
 

Stephen Levi

Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Points
0
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen, what is the point of this thread you've started?  ???
To do the will of God.
So what does the posting of verses from Revelation have to do with doing the will of God?  ???
Ask yourself, what does posting verses from the
Book of Revelation not have to do with the will of God.

You answer that question first, then I will give you the answer
to your question you asked me.
 

Stephen Levi

Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Anytime you are doing anything in the word of God
you are doing the will of God True or false?
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen, what is the point of this thread you've started?  ???
To do the will of God.
So what does the posting of verses from Revelation have to do with doing the will of God?  ???
Ask yourself, what does posting verses from the
Book of Revelation not have to do with the will of God.

You answer that question first, then I will give you the answer
to your question you asked me.
It doesn't work that way, Stephen. You're the one who started the thread, and I asked you a perfectly reasonable question. This is a discussion forum, after all.
 

Stephen Levi

Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Points
0
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen, what is the point of this thread you've started?  ???
To do the will of God.
So what does the posting of verses from Revelation have to do with doing the will of God?  ???
Ask yourself, what does posting verses from the
Book of Revelation not have to do with the will of God.

You answer that question first, then I will give you the answer
to your question you asked me.
It doesn't work that way, Stephen. You're the one who started the thread, and I asked a perfectly reasonable question of you. This is a discussion forum, after all.
If you do not want me posting scriptures
from the bible on this forum just tell me so.

I will stop doing it. Unless the Spirit of the Lord instructed me other wise.

James, Chapter 4, 15: For that ye ought to say,
If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,082
Reaction score
26
Points
48
Age
41
Stephen Levi said:
Anytime you are doing anything in the word of God
you are doing the will of God True or false?
Even the devil and the demons are able to quote the Scriptures...
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen, what is the point of this thread you've started?  ???
To do the will of God.
So what does the posting of verses from Revelation have to do with doing the will of God?  ???
Ask yourself, what does posting verses from the
Book of Revelation not have to do with the will of God.

You answer that question first, then I will give you the answer
to your question you asked me.
It doesn't work that way, Stephen. You're the one who started the thread, and I asked a perfectly reasonable question of you. This is a discussion forum, after all.
If you do not want me posting scriptures
from the bible on this forum just tell me so.

I will stop doing it. Unless the Spirit of the Lord instructed me other wise.

James, Chapter 4, 15: For that ye ought to say,
If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
Stephen, posting scripture verses alone is not a discussion. It's a monologue.
 
Top