The Spirits of God

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
19,551
Reaction score
33
Points
48
Age
159
Location
The South
Antonis said:
Prelest is one of the hardest states to escape.
It's a lot of fun, though.  This time tomorrow, I'll be a clairvoyant Metropolitan.
 

Jude1:3

Elder
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
454
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Location
USA
  Stephen Levi can you please cut to the chase and just please tell us what your Denomination/Back round is please. Can you please give us some basic information on your theology and doctrines that you believe ? That way we can just cut through the nonsense and get a clear view of who you are and what you are about. Also, so we can understand why you are posting in the manner you are. 

    Are you a Trinitarian ?
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hecma925 said:
Antonis said:
Prelest is one of the hardest states to escape.
It's a lot of fun, though.  This time tomorrow, I'll be a clairvoyant Metropolitan.
Indeed!  :laugh: (You might have to explain to Stephen what a Metropolitan is, though.)
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
19,551
Reaction score
33
Points
48
Age
159
Location
The South
Stephen Levi said:
TheTrisagion said:
Woe to you, Stephen Levi, thou art a deceiver, yet if you wilt repent of your falsehood, you may yet be brought to the Light. Yet in a little while your destruction shall come upon you swiftly and I shall cause your flesh to be loosed from your bones and all men may know that your folly is exposed upon the earth.
God told me to say this to you.

it is written whatsoever you shall measure out ,
the same shall be measured back to you.
If you want to hear God's voice, here it is:
The voice of God narrating Romans 5-6
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Jude1:3 said:
  Stephen Levi can you please cut to the chase and just please tell us what your Denomination/Background is please. Can you please give us some basic information on your theology and doctrines that you believe ? That way we can just cut through the nonsense and get a clear view of who you are and what you are about. Also, so we can understand why you are posting in the manner you are.  

   Are you a Trinitarian ?



I think it's safe to say that everyone reading this thread would like to know the answers to these questions.

How 'bout it, Stephen?
 

Jude1:3

Elder
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
454
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Location
USA
LBK said:
Jude1:3 said:
  Stephen Levi can you please cut to the chase and just please tell us what your Denomination/Background is please. Can you please give us some basic information on your theology and doctrines that you believe ? That way we can just cut through the nonsense and get a clear view of who you are and what you are about. Also, so we can understand why you are posting in the manner you are.  

   Are you a Trinitarian ?



I think it's safe to say that everyone reading this thread would like to know the answers to these questions.


  True
 

Stephen Levi

Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.
 

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
37,280
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
Location
Portland, Oregon
Stephen Levi said:
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.
So are you a Martian?
 

Jude1:3

Elder
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
454
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Location
USA
Stephen Levi said:
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.

*Sigh*....... Ok. What church did you grow up in ? What Country are you from Etc. ?  Can you please just get to the part where you say you are a prophet or an angel or some other thing. Are you trolling the forums ?
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
LBK said:
Jude1:3 said:
  Stephen Levi can you please cut to the chase and just please tell us what your Denomination/Background is please. Can you please give us some basic information on your theology and doctrines that you believe ? That way we can just cut through the nonsense and get a clear view of who you are and what you are about. Also, so we can understand why you are posting in the manner you are.  

   Are you a Trinitarian ?



I think it's safe to say that everyone reading this thread would like to know the answers to these questions.

How 'bout it, Stephen?
Still waiting for answers, Stephen. What are you afraid of?
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Stephen Levi said:
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.
What planet are you from, then? Galaxy? Nebula? Sector of the universe?

BTW, Jesus Christ Himself established an organization on this earth. It's called The Church. If you're not sure about what this means, ask your God.
 

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
40
Location
PA, USA
Stephen Levi said:
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.
I too am not from this world.  I was not aware that I had a brother from Kolob here in our midst.  Welcome friend.  Together, we can bring these earthlings from out of the darkness and into the Light.  Too long have we contented ourselves with abducting and probing humanity's orifices.  Today shall usher in a bright new era.
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
19,551
Reaction score
33
Points
48
Age
159
Location
The South
TheTrisagion said:
Stephen Levi said:
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.
I too am not from this world.  I was not aware that I had a brother from Kolob here in our midst.  Welcome friend.  Together, we can bring these earthlings from out of the darkness and into the Light.  Too long have we contented ourselves with abducting and probing humanity's orifices.  Today shall usher in a bright new era.
Quick question to my extra-terrestrial friends...what is so fascinating with human's butts?  That's all you like probing.
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,083
Reaction score
26
Points
48
Age
41
Nanu nanu.

For us cognition takes place in our central endothermic chamber, located below our third heart, in about the same place as the left hip in humans. We then expel our thoughts in the form of a pleasant smelling vapor through a central vent hole, and our fellows then inhale and instantaneously understand what we are thinking. Upon seeing the orifice in question we mistakenly thought humans communicated the same way. We were horrified when we learnt that it was actually a waste evacuation tube! Nonetheless, some of our scientists rather enjoyed watching the humans wiggle around during the process, so we left further experimentation in their capable tentacles.
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
19,551
Reaction score
33
Points
48
Age
159
Location
The South
Justin Kissel said:
Nanu nanu.

For us cognition takes place in our central endothermic chamber, located below our third heart, in about the same place as the left hip in humans. We then expel our thoughts in the form of a pleasant smelling vapor through a central vent hole, and our fellows then inhale and instantaneously understand what we are thinking. Upon seeing the orifice in question we mistakenly thought humans communicated the same way. We were horrified when we learnt that it was actually a waste evacuation tube! Nonetheless, some of our scientists rather enjoyed watching the humans wiggle around during the process, so we left further experimentation in their capable tentacles.
LOL, dem aliens are freaks.
 

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
23,164
Reaction score
7
Points
38
Age
47
Website
archiveofourown.org
hecma925 said:
TheTrisagion said:
Stephen Levi said:
The doctrine that I adhere too and live by is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. I am of no denomination or any Christian organization on this earth. I am not from this world.
I too am not from this world.  I was not aware that I had a brother from Kolob here in our midst.  Welcome friend.  Together, we can bring these earthlings from out of the darkness and into the Light.  Too long have we contented ourselves with abducting and probing humanity's orifices.  Today shall usher in a bright new era.
Quick question to my extra-terrestrial friends...what is so fascinating with human's butts?  That's all you like probing.
Maybe they're med students?
 
Top