Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
PeterTheAleut said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
TheTrisagion said:
If Stephen Levi can command his bowels to break wind continuously at his pleasure giving the effect of singing, then I shall pay closer attention to his claims.
I will only listen if he is able to fart the 1812 Overture. 
... as long as nothing else comes out at the cannon booms.  :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Like the urban legend about a group of men who lit a flame behind the lifted tail of a farting cow and ended up blowing up the cow?  :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'll have you know, sir, that that is no urban legend.  I was there.  The fireworks show and the steaks were delightful.
Of course, one of the stories I'd read was that a flying bone from the exploding cow clocked one of the perps in the head and killed him.

methodius

Elder
Reaction score
??? haven't we somehow strayed from 'the spirits of God'???
I suppose the Gk 'pneuma' = breath, wind; could involve 'breaking wind' but that's stretching the idea a bit?

Chrismated

Reaction score
Hello LBK,
I am surprised that you kept up with his banter as long as you did. I knew a Pastor years ago, who had a fellow come up to him and tell him that "the Lord told me that you are to give me your pickup truck". The Pastor told him "that's wonderful, and when the Lord tells me the same thing, I'll give it to you". Well, the Lord never told the Pastor to give the fellow his truck. For someone to use "the Lord told me to" for something that he can't even continue on with a descent discussion, makes me doubt who he really is listening to, if anyone.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
walter1234 said:
According to my experience, It seems that Stephen come from Charismatic Church.
I came from God.  There are no Charismatic Churches in heaven.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Chrismated said:
Hello LBK,
I am surprised that you kept up with his banter as long as you did. I knew a Pastor years ago, who had a fellow come up to him and tell him that "the Lord told me that you are to give me your pickup truck". The Pastor told him "that's wonderful, and when the Lord tells me the same thing, I'll give it to you". Well, the Lord never told the Pastor to give the fellow his truck. For someone to use "the Lord told me to" for something that he can't even continue on with a descent discussion, makes me doubt who he really is listening to, if anyone.
I do not have to ask anyone for anything.  I just speak it and so be it.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh dear God, not you again!

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
They see everything you do in heaven.  They see you disrespecting God and His name and His anointed.

So go for it...do it all you so desire.

You are the one that is accountable for it.

Not me.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
Oh dear God, not you again!
How come you do not fear the Lord and disrespect the Lord's anointed?
Who, in your estimation, is God's anointed?

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
LBK said:
Jude1:3 said:
  Stephen Levi can you please cut to the chase and just please tell us what your Denomination/Background is please. Can you please give us some basic information on your theology and doctrines that you believe ? That way we can just cut through the nonsense and get a clear view of who you are and what you are about. Also, so we can understand why you are posting in the manner you are.  

Are you a Trinitarian ?

I think it's safe to say that everyone reading this thread would like to know the answers to these questions.

How 'bout it, Stephen?
Still waiting for answers to the above, Stephen.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
You know Stephen, if you continue to insist posting like this, I really hope it's all a prank from you, because of it isn't, while you pretend you try to win souls, I worry for your mental health.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
minasoliman said:
You know Stephen, if you continue to insist posting like this, I really hope it's all a prank from you, because of it isn't, while you pretend you try to win souls, I worry for your mental health.
You are disobeying a commandment of Jesus Christ.
And willfully disrespecting the Lord's anointed.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
Which commandment is Mina disobeying? And who is the "anointed one" being "wilfully disrespected"?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
Which commandment is Mina wilfully disrespecting?
If you want to know then go learn the commandments.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
I know the commandments. Do you? I ask again: which commandment is Mina disobeying?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
minasoliman said:
I know the commandments. Do you? I ask again: which commandment is Mina disobeying?
I don't care what you ask, I do not answer to you for anything.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
When you willfully commit sin there is no sacrifice for you.
You'll have to do better than that. What are these "willful sins" that you claim folks here are committing?