The Spirits of God

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
LBK said:
Stephen Levi said:
If I thought what you though about what is posted on this thread.

I would not read it.

So why are you reading what I have to say if what you say about what I have to say is what you have said?
What does this incoherent post of yours have to do with the verses from Revelation on the seven spirits which is your OP?
What do you mean what does it have to do with it?
I do write in plain English, Stephen. OP means opening post in a forum thread.
You are a stubborn soul, I know that about you.

Rambam

High Elder
Reaction score
That's pretty cool.

So, I see that you're going around to a bunch of other forums and posting the same thing.

I also saw that you're from San Antonio!
Which is awesome. So, who do you have winning the Western Conference finals? Without Ibaka, the Thunder's going to have a hard time beating the Spurs.

What does God think? I bet he's a Popovitch fan.  

Stephen Levi said:
I am direct connected to God by the Holy Ghost at all times.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Stubbornness will cause you to miss out on many good things in life and with God.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Rambam said:
That's pretty cool.

So, I see that you're going around to a bunch of other forums and posting the same thing.

Which is awesome. So, who do you have winning the Western Conference finals? Without Ibaka, the Thunder's going to have a hard time beating the Spurs.

Stephen Levi said:
I do not have anything to do with any of that. I do not watch or keep up with any of that.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
I am not from San Antonio.  God has me there right now at this point in time.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
Rambam said:
That's pretty cool.

Stephen Levi said:
I do not have anything to do with any of that. I do not watch or keep up with any of that.
Well, your God would definitely know. Ask him, seeing as you're directly connected to him.  

Rambam

High Elder
Reaction score
San Antonio's an awesome town. Used to have a friend that worked at the Express-News, so I got to visit a bunch. Really like Esquire Bar in downtown, too -- great hamburgers.

Stephen Levi said:
Rambam said:
That's pretty cool.

Stephen Levi said:

methodius

Elder
Reaction score
Welcome to OC.net, Stephen.
Just a couple of things here; if you want people to take you seriously, please don't be tedious, and please do be polite.
  We all are trying to do the Will of God - it is, after all a matter of theosis - but to say that 'the Spirit of the Lord (told me...) implies that you have a direct line to Heaven.
  Now if you trying to find out what are the Seven Spirits of God referred to in Revelation, you would do well to get a commentary on the Book of Revelation. Start by doing a 'google search.'
Your parish priest could very well have one he'd lend you.

One thing that never works is to 'cherry-pick' proof-texts - This Book/chap.verse says -- without looking at the entire context of the text.

I look forward to a reasoned discussion with you in the future.

mikeforjesus

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
You just made him seem more important. Now I feel there could be wisdom I am missing outside the church. You did not reply to him gently and be quick to listen as the apostles taught. Nicodemus said does our law judge a man before it hears him?

First one must hear him and then one must not feed the troll if he is rude. You proved all the church is incompetent to hear others

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
Arachne said:
I do not appreciate you referring to me as a troll.  It is written... do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  This is a commandment of Jesus Christ, to which you will tell me is your Lord and Savior.

I know you would not appreciate me referring to you as a troll.

True or false?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
methodius said:
Welcome to OC.net, Stephen.
Just a couple of things here; if you want people to take you seriously, please don't be tedious, and please do be polite.
   We all are trying to do the Will of God - it is, after all a matter of theosis - but to say that 'the Spirit of the Lord (told me...) implies that you have a direct line to Heaven.
   Now if you trying to find out what are the Seven Spirits of God referred to in Revelation, you would do well to get a commentary on the Book of Revelation. Start by doing a 'google search.'
Your parish priest could very well have one he'd lend you.

One thing that never works is to 'cherry-pick' proof-texts - This Book/chap.verse says -- without looking at the entire context of the text.

I look forward to a reasoned discussion with you in the future.
Thank you for your unsolicited advice.  I will take it with a grain of salt.

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
mikeforjesus said:
You just made him seem more important. Now I feel there could be wisdom I am missing outside the church. You did not reply to him gently and be quick to listen as the apostles taught. Nicodemus said does our law judge a man before it hears him?

First one must hear him and then one must not feed the troll if he is rude. You proved all the church is incompetent to hear others
Even, if I am a troll...in fact no matter what I am.

If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior
you are to treat me as you would want me to treat you.

True or false?

Stephen Levi

Reaction score
I perceive in my Spirit that 1 reason the Spirit of the Lord sent me here to you all is to be an example to you to show you how to treat(behave towards) others. Even when they make themselves your adversary with out a cause.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Stephen Levi said:
I perceive in my Spirit that 1 reason the Spirit of the Lord sent me here to you all is to be an example to you to show you how to treat(behave towards) others. Even when they make themselves your adversary with out a cause.
Adversaries? Because we won't play your games? Your martyr complex is fooling no-one.

If you're here to try to convert us to whatever religion you subscribe to, you've picked the wrong place to do so.

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Stephen Levi said:
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 667...which one is it?

Arachne

Toumarches
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Stephen Levi said:
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 667...which one is it?
The Neighbour? The Reciprocal? The Tax Rate?

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
DeniseDenise said:
Am quite dismal that this thread isnt about a new liqueur.
Easily the most sensible and relevant post in this thread so far.  :-*