• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Theological hot takes that can get you in trouble with your fellow brethren

Menas17

Reaction score
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antioch
If we’re still doing this thread, I’ll repeat what what I said in a previous post that I still think is even more true now:

“Theological Hot Take that seems to be unpopular: The Greek Archdiocese, and the entirety of the Patriarchate of Constantinople is on its way to full blown apostasy from Orthodoxy. No one seems to want to face this ever-growing fact.”

bwallace23350

Reaction score
Faith
Anglican
Jurisdiction
ACNA
If we’re still doing this thread, I’ll repeat what what I said in a previous post that I still think is even more true now:

“Theological Hot Take that seems to be unpopular: The Greek Archdiocese, and the entirety of the Patriarchate of Constantinople is on its way to full blown apostasy from Orthodoxy. No one seems to want to face this ever-growing fact.”
Is it just the current Patriarchate or has it been a trend for a while now with them?