• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Treatise of Constantinople

Reaction score
Preface - Hi - I think this problem we have is solved, yes this is just the framework, there are a few more issues because at the same time we need to defeat the Protestant idea, and we need to incorporate yet the icon/statue situation, and the way we need to see the world, and how the Liturgy and the Church is set up at least in part to show us how to see the Kingdom of Heaven, that part is in the process of rewrites and incorporation but will likely take another year. So my thesis is as such, when you look at the Catholic Church you see a Holy Mountain, but when you look at the Mountain from Heaven, you do not see a mountain, and in this case you see the Mystical Body of Christ, so while the Earth view is crucially important, it cannot be used for legal questions regarding salvation etc. The world would probably need to be turned upside down to execute this, but might be worth the effort, so I do present to you, the Treatise of Constantinople:

The Holy Bible calls our God El Shaddai, and El Shaddai means means the God of the Mountain.

For our God was atop Mount Moriah and Mount Sinai and Mount Carmel and Mount Calvary and Yes our God is atop the Holy Mountain, which is the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, which is the Inn where the Good Samaritan brought the man beaten by robbers, which is tasked with gathering all those men of goodwill into the Glorified Body of Christ. This is the view from Earth.

Truly those that go to Heaven after their personal judgement are more alive than ever for the soul is immortal and cannot die, and in fact those souls have Jesus Christ living as King of their soul, for through the miracle of the Holy Spirit simple bread and wine is turned into the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, and that Bread of Life is literally inside them, and if they went to Heaven, that Good Shepherd encompasses the soul completely and entirely, so praying to a Saint in Heaven is in a practical sense no different than praying to Jesus Christ himself, as he has enveloped their soul entirely and they truly and literally have that Morning Star as King of their soul, and Jesus even said in the Gospel of John that people would come after him that would do greater miracles than he did.

Every Eucharistic Miracle that has been tested by science and the shroud of Turin all come back as AB blood, and the unique thing about AB blood is it is a universal recipient, the only blood type that is, and when prominent scientists from New York based Columbia University tested a Eucharistic Miracle it came back as blood from an alive heart under duress. Why did the disciples stop following in John Chapter 6? And why did Jesus say to Paul "why do you persecute me"? Because mystically speaking that Man of Sorrows, that Son of the Mystical City, that Fisher of Men is on the cross, or in prison, or in a dark garden until the end of time by being present throughout time in a moment. Jesus confirmed this by saying why do persecute ME, because he is alive in the Eucharist, and many Catholics and Orthodox literally have that Nazarene, that Son of the Carpenter, that Light of the World in their soul. This is a mystery of the Faith and many disciples stopped following in John Chapter 6 because of this.

Therefore, and this is why, the Catholic Church is properly called the same thing and equal to the Mystical Body of Christ. And all the prayers ascend through the Mystical Body of Christ, and all the miracles descend through the Mystical Body of Christ.
The Mystical Body of Christ has 4 parts, the Soul (Holy Ghost), the invisible Mind (Jesus Christ), the visible Head (Bishop of Rome) and the Body. And all those believers in the Eucharist (Jesus), who have visibly entered (and stayed) through Baptism within a Church that has been determined to have a valid Eucharist by the Governing Body (that is in union with the Bishop of Rome), are members of the Body of the Mystical Body of Christ, and that Body is tasked with, but not limited to, serving the poor, healing the sick, protecting the Catholic Faith on Earth and gathering all those men of goodwill into the Glorified Body of Christ outside which there will be no salvation. This is the view from Heaven.

To enter into the Glorified Body of Christ upon death:
-one does have Jesus Christ literally reign King of their soul (the most explicit way Jesus Christ can enter your soul is through the Eucharist and the most essential way Jesus Christ can enter your soul is through Baptism by Water)
-one does not live in contradiction to the Jesus Christ (which includes being in a state of grace)

Jesus Christ, the hypostatic union, who is full of power, as the Rightful King and High Priest has authority and jurisdiction outside time, and inside time, and everywhere in between, and therefore can administer his Body and Blood, or Baptism, with no restrictions or limitations, so potentially one could become a member of the Mystical Body of Christ during the moment before the soul leaves the body, but that would be outside the authority and jurisdiction of the Governing Body of the Mystical Body of Christ which is put in place on Earth to protect the Catholic Faith.

The Good Thief made an Act of Faith, acknowledging that Jesus had a Kingdom, acknowledging that Jesus was the King of that Kingdom (by use of the word 'your'), he then was baptized by that High Priest from the water that came from the puncture under the rib of Jesus, all with a repentant heart. The Bad Thief wanted scientific observable proof (save yourself), and wanted healing (and save us), all without a repentant heart. The Good Thief was saved and the Bad Thief perished, which brings to light the answer to the so many unanswered questions about the designs of God, which could be to optimize the quality of the saved.

For all truth will have to be accepted before entering Heaven and the soul must still have Jesus Christ, who is The Way and The Life as King of their soul after all truth is revealed, and by the use of the wording "every human creature" in Unam Sanctam, this is self evident, we are subject to all Truth, regardless if it is explicit or not, because by the time you arrive at your personal judgement, all truth will be explicit, so we humbly pray, that Jesus Christ, the Cornerstone, the True Vine and the Seeker of Souls may be King of our Soul, and we sin no more, and that we accept all explicit truth, and accept all truth that will become explicit, and that the Father may draw us, through uncreated grace, to keep climbing the Holy Mountain of God.

Constantinople already fell
Rome could fall June 13, 2029
An asteroid could warn of this exactly 2 months prior
and then Russia shall be diverted to a Holy Mission

And the French King shall ride once again, but this time with the banner of Christ the King

PorphyriosK

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
It's apparent from both of your posts that you've been duped and deceived by some false seers and mystics within the RC Church. They spread their demonic delusions and fantasies and tend to make others believe they are mystics and visionaries as well.

The most clear sign of prelest and delusion is when one believes they understand mysteries and revelations hidden to most and that they're able to teach and instruct others as a spiritual guide, when it's actually they themselves that are in need of guidance and instruction.

I'd urge you to place yourself under the guidance, care, and instruction of the Holy Fathers of the Orthodox Church and be healed of this false spirituality. The journey for each of us begins and ends with repentance and humility. Come and see what the true Catholic Church has to offer and leave all these heretical visions behind.
God bless. ☦

Reaction score
repentance and humility
this is the way

The journey for each of us begins and ends with repentance and humility. Come and see what the true Catholic Church has to offer and
Let me correct, the journey for each of us begins at baptism or chrismation, and involves repentance and humility and practicing the virtues and living the faith and the desire to love God above all other things the desire to enter into the Kingdom, and frequenting the sacraments or in other words, climbing the Holy Mountain of God (which is stated in the finale of the TOC), but here is where you really got off track, you say our journey ends with repentance and humility but the main correction is it ends in a wedding banquet, whenever Jesus Christ describes the Kingdom of Heaven he always describes as a wedding banquet, all over the Gospel of Matthew he does this, and how does the Book of Revelation end, in a wedding banquet.

It's apparent from both of your posts that you've been duped and deceived by some false seers and mystics within the RC Church. They spread their demonic delusions and fantasies and tend to make others believe they are mystics and visionaries as well.
Not much to respond to there, simply a personal attack, should I rebut by denying your conclusion so you can double down?

leave all these heretical visions behind
And why should I take your word on that matter? You provided no logical rebuttal, well I guess you did once but it was incorrect (by the use of the word "ends") and incomplete (explained above).

I'd urge you to place yourself under the guidance, care, and instruction of the Holy Fathers of the Orthodox Church
I have no problems at all listening to the advice and wisdom of the Orthodox, in fact I do listen to them, they do come off a bit angry I have noticed though, and seem to deny that Jesus said to lay down your life for your friends. And actually switching to Orthodox, I have considered, if they would only admit the sacraments of the Catholics are valid I would trust them more. Luckily Eastern Catholicism has a presence nearby.

PorphyriosK

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
this is the way

Let me correct, the journey for each of us begins at baptism or chrismation, and involves repentance and humility and practicing the virtues and living the faith and the desire to love God above all other things the desire to enter into the Kingdom, and frequenting the sacraments or in other words, climbing the Holy Mountain of God (which is stated in the finale of the TOC), but here is where you really got off track, you say our journey ends with repentance and humility but the main correction is it ends in a wedding banquet, whenever Jesus Christ describes the Kingdom of Heaven he always describes as a wedding banquet, all over the Gospel of Matthew he does this, and how does the Book of Revelation end, in a wedding banquet.

Not much to respond to there, simply a personal attack, should I rebut by denying your conclusion so you can double down?

And why should I take your word on that matter? You provided no logical rebuttal, well I guess you did once but it was incorrect (by the use of the word "ends") and incomplete (explained above).

I have no problems at all listening to the advice and wisdom of the Orthodox, in fact I do listen to them, they do come off a bit angry I have noticed though, and seem to deny that Jesus said to lay down your life for your friends. And actually switching to Orthodox, I have considered, if they would only admit the sacraments of the Catholics are valid I would trust them more. Luckily Eastern Catholicism has a presence nearby.
There was nothing "personal" in my response towards you since you've given us next to zero insight into who you are or what your purpose is here other than promoting your "Tome". No one is "angry" at you, trust me. It's just hard to tell whether you're actually serious or trolling. You can't just drop in here out of nowhere and claim you know how to end the schism and expect to be taken seriously.

By the way I happen to be one of those Orthodox who believe Catholic sacraments can be valid.

Last edited:

PorphyriosK

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
And I really hope you aren't the same guy who keeps coming back again and again under different names and then asks to be banned.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
And I really hope you aren't the same guy who keeps coming back again and again under different names and then asks to be banned.
Let the moderators worry about that.
Thanks. —Ainnir

Reaction score
Lets just relax folks, I am trying to solve problems here, thats it. I want the Orthodox to do Orthodox, I want the Traditional Catholics to do Traditional Catholic. I want the Ruthenians to raise hell and distrupt and sing as loud as they can. I want that Church in Mexico, and the Amazon and Africa, who believes in the Eucharist, and has a valid Eucharist to tweak the way they climb the Holy Mountain of God to their needs. Governing down to the lowest level possible, morality and dogma defined at the highest level possible across politics and the Church.

No Salvation outside the Church one of the worst explained doctrines of all time where every explanation either veers too far right or too far to the left from the Gospels, that I believe is solved.

The never ending objection about praying to Saints, solved.

The never defined definition of the Catholic Church, defined and solved.

The never ending debate about Baptism of Desire, solved.

Shoot I even think I provided a different view of toll houses, where one must accept all truth, which will include harsh truths about ourselves and still have that Seeker of Souls as their King, asking Jesus Christ for mercy in that dark hour for souls where all truth will be revealed, which is potentially the moment before the soul leaves the body.

Ending constant debate on the Catholic side and Orthodox side about who is saved, and are "good" protestants saved, and may I say this, I possibly erred on the side of caution, but that has to be allowed by the Laws of Logic on Earth, because we dont know every scenario of everyones life, we dont have all the details.

And also keep in mind I am going to lengths to stay anonymous. I want zero unwanted attention.

We believe in the Eucharist, we have a valid Eucharist, which is literally the King of the Kingdom of Heaven, that Light of the World, Jesus Christ, good things can happen if people have access to Jesus Christ, yes some hard negotiations are coming to fix this, but Jesus Christ prayed that we be one, prayed that the Mystical Body of Christ be one and until this logic of the TOC is defeated, or I am told by a superior with Authority and Jurisdiction over me to stop, I must continue.

Vanhyo

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
After the 3rd general war, there will be a miracle and falsehood will mostly fade away, but it will be far less rewarding to be proper orthodox christian because it will be much easier.

Whoever believes today is a blessed man. Imagine having a proper belief through being born in
- Ex-communist state.
- Atheism as foundation of society.
- Secular state set in dialectical opposition to the Church.
- Masonic world view.
- TV indoctrination.
- Entertainment indoctrination
- Masonic world-view indoctrination at school
- Masonic world-view friends
- The perceived idea that christianity brought a dark age but "the civilized world" came from the enlightenment
- 4-5 main world "traditional religions" with their multiple offshoots
- 4-5 world churches that claim apostolic succession with their multiple offshoots
- 30 000 protestant denominations
- gurus and cult leaders all over the world, working magic and dazzling the multitudes.
- demons performing miracles through many false religions.
- [Revelation 6:13] The stars are falling down (mass apostasy of bishops)
- small tiny self-ordained trad-rats that claim to be the only holders of the truth who remain on earth.

I think very soon we will have the answer from God who is right and who is wrong but blessed is the man who have proper and orthodox faith today.

Personally i am not interested in unity of all different faiths and distorted opinions for the sake of some brotherhood on earth, what i am interested is union with Christ through His Body which is the Church.

Reaction score
After the 3rd general war, there will be a miracle and falsehood will mostly fade away, but it will be far less rewarding to be proper orthodox christian because it will be much easier.

Whoever believes today is a blessed man. Imagine having a proper belief through being born in
- Ex-communist state.
- Atheism as foundation of society.
- Secular state set in dialectical opposition to the Church.
- Masonic world view.
- TV indoctrination.
- Entertainment indoctrination
- Masonic world-view indoctrination at school
- Masonic world-view friends
- The perceived idea that christianity brought a dark age but "the civilized world" came from the enlightenment
- 4-5 main world "traditional religions" with their multiple offshoots
- 4-5 world churches that claim apostolic succession with their multiple offshoots
- 30 000 protestant denominations
- gurus and cult leaders all over the world, working magic and dazzling the multitudes.
- demons performing miracles through many false religions.
- [Revelation 6:13] The stars are falling down (mass apostasy of bishops)
- small tiny self-ordained trad-rats that claim to be the only holders of the truth who remain on earth.

I think very soon we will have the answer from God who is right and who is wrong but blessed is the man who have proper and orthodox faith today.

Personally i am not interested in unity of all different faiths and distorted opinions for the sake of some brotherhood on earth, what i am interested is union with Christ through His Body which is the Church.
also agree, great points really all around, need to be grateful for the challenges we face, dont think the differences between orthodox and catholic though are right and wrong, with all other faiths it is right and wrong, the Eucharist is the Faith more then any other element