• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Ultramontanists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wandering Sheep

Reaction score
orthonorm said:
Schultz said:
I must say, the mucking at the bottoms of all the cultural barrels must do wonders for the souls of both ialmisry and synleszka.

I am in awe that you are able to do this, because when I do such a thing, I turn into a barbaric ass.
It's the German in you.
Which German? The Bayerisch (who will argue that they're the only TRUE Germans) or the Norddeutsch? ;D

PJ

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Volnutt said:
Papist said:
...montanist
You're saying he believes tradition is superseded by the new revelations granted to the Prophet Montanus and his two companions?
No, ultraseded.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
ialmisry said:
Volnutt said:
Papist said:
...montanist
You're saying he believes tradition is superseded by the new revelations granted to the Prophet Montanus and his two companions?
evidently our Papist doesn't know what he is saying, nor that Ultramontism is the other gospel preached by his supreme pontiff in Pastor Aeternus.
You're and Ultramontanist.

ialmisry

Strategos
Warned
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Papist said:
ialmisry said:
Volnutt said:
Papist said:
...montanist
evidently our Papist doesn't know what he is saying, nor that Ultramontism is the other gospel preached by his supreme pontiff in Pastor Aeternus.
You're and Ultramontanist.
Can you 1) fix your subject and predicate into a coherent sentence 2) look up ultramontanist in the dictionary, and make a cogent argument with that information.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
DSM 5
Jurisdiction
Apostle to the Church of ASD
I mean, I like Montana as much as the next guy. Wide open skies and all that. I just don't understand a whole thread calling into the question the love of The Last Great Place as a bad thing.

<)//:=|

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
Evangelical by default
Jurisdiction
Spiritually homeless
orthonorm said:
I mean, I like Montana as much as the next guy. Wide open skies and all that. I just don't understand a whole thread calling into the question the love of The Last Great Place as a bad thing.

It's the untoward exhalation of Montana that is being called into question. Or are you one of those heretics who anathematizes the Neoidahoites and Dakotaensians?

ialmisry

Strategos
Warned
Post Moderated
Reaction score
orthonorm said:

Nach Montana sind wir nicht gegangen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk_to_Canossa#.22Going_to_Canossa.22
("we haven't gone to Montana).

Schultz

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.theidlegossip.com

And with that, this thread has exhausted itself and is locked.  You all can continue your childish "I know you are, but what am I" game, and it's cousin, "You're a [blank].  No, YOU'RE a [blank]" past time in another thread.

On second thought, don't. 

Status
Not open for further replies.