• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Valentine's Day

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
As is my usual fashion...a day late and a dollar short...here's my Valentine to all the beautiful ladies of OC.net

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Aw, a Valentine tank. You shouldn't have!

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
ZealousZeal said:
Your knowledge of WWII tanks brings this to mind.

Her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
ZealousZeal said:
Your knowledge of WWII tanks brings this to mind.

Her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Amen.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
We've now exhausted my knowledge of tanks.

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
As is my usual fashion...a day late and a dollar short...here's my Valentine to all the beautiful ladies of OC.net

Talk about cheap! :)

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
scamandrius said:
vamrat said:

Talk about cheap! :)
I'm sure you were a showoff and got her a fancy French AMX-13...at least mine fits with the theme!  Its the thought that counts, not the price tag.  Hmmpf.  :mad:

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Dominika said:
Tanks are too slow. I would prefer X-wing
Isn't the first time a girl has complained about my feeble attempts on the Valentine's day.  Probably isn't going to be the last.

Dominika

Taxiarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
vamrat said:
Dominika said:
Isn't the first time a girl has complained about my feeble attempts on the Valentine's day.  Probably isn't going to be the last.
Maybe the next year you will get better.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Dominika said:
scamandrius said:
Dominika said:
Tie Fighter for me.
I have Lego one.
But you can't get it from vamrat as Valentine gift, as you're not in the target group.

Hmmm...maybe I should find a nice guy next valentines day...perhaps that's what I've been doing wrong all along.  Might get more mileage from a tank, anyway.

Seraffa

Reaction score
vamrat said:
Dominika said:
scamandrius said:
Dominika said:
Tie Fighter for me.
I have Lego one.
But you can't get it from vamrat as Valentine gift, as you're not in the target group.

Hmmm...maybe I should find a nice guy next valentines day...perhaps that's what I've been doing wrong all along.  Might get more mileage from a tank, anyway.
Many Years! http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/MAD-Magazine-140-Patton-Cover.jpg