Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
...while media reports about it as Jewish gold

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/235157,extradited-croat-general-enjoys-wealth-military-honors--feature.html

Extradited Croat general enjoys wealth, military honors - Feature
Posted : Thu, 02 Oct 2008 14:30:18 GMT
Author : DPA
Category : Europe (World)
News Alerts by Email click here )
Create your own RSS
Europe World News | Home
Zagreb - Former Croatian general Vladimir Zagorec, who was extradited from Austria on Thursday for trial on embezzlement charges, is one of the most decorated Croatian generals in history despite never spending a day on the battlefield. Zagorec, 44, a weapons buyer for Croatian forces during the Balkan nation's 1991-95 war of independence from Yugoslavia, has 13 medals including a medal for courage. His mentor, the late Croatian president Franjo Tudjman, who led the war for independence, has only nine, local media reported.

Zagorec is considered one of Croatia's richest men. The weekly Nacional estimated his wealth at more than 36 million dollars.

Despite only achieving a high school education before the war, he graduated from Zagreb University's transportation department after the war by passing several exams in one day. The university became infamous in mid September when almost 100 people, including 21 professors, were detained for selling university diplomas.

Zagorec entered the war in 1991 as a chauffeur but was soon promoted and began purchasing and smuggling arms. Being Tudjman's favorite, he soon became aid to the minister of defence and the head of the Alan company, which purchased weapons.

It is believed that he then stole 5 million dollars worth of diamonds given to Tudjman by Cardinal Franjo Kuharic, the head of Croatia's Catholic church. Croatian media has speculated that the diamonds were taken from Jews during World War II and handed to the church.

Zagorec, who retired after the war, has lived in Austria since 2000, making a fortune in the real estate business.

He was arrested in Vienna in 2007 after Croatia started legal proceedings against him, but was subsequently released on bail. Croatian prosecutors allege that Zagorec also embezzled money sent by Croats living abroad for the defence of the country.

He was arrested in Vienna again on September 26 after authorities deemed him a flight risk. He was flown to Zagreb Thursday and will appear in court on Friday. 

Deacon Lance

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Okay, how does a story about diamonds stolen from the Croatian president who were given to him from a Croatian Cardinal equal: "Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox"  Given that many European jewelers were Jewish, famous for being diamond cutters, why do you doubt that the diamonds were taken from the Jews by Ustashe or Nazis?

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Deacon Lance said:
why do you doubt that the diamonds were taken from the Jews by Ustashe or Nazis?
Because it's well-known that western media reports mentioning Jasenovac usually emphasize Jewish victimhood and "forget" Serbs and Gypsies. Most of the gold is from Gypsies, since Ustashe were digging their golden teeth.

Documentation about it were captured by U.S. forces when they occupied Bosnia back in '95 and taken to Washington to display it at Holocoust Museum - but it never appeared there.

BTW, there is a great chance some of the post WW@ bishopric rings is made just of that gold...so I'm wondering if it already shines on some crypto-Catholic-pseudo-Orthodox finger?

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Deacon Lance said:
Okay, how does a story about diamonds stolen from the Croatian president who were given to him from a Croatian Cardinal equal: "Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox"  Given that many European jewelers were Jewish, famous for being diamond cutters, why do you doubt that the diamonds were taken from the Jews by Ustashe or Nazis?
Sorry. I didn't see.

Because those diamonds were transferred by rat lines after ww2 to Vatican, along with Ustasa leadership, so they were transferred back to Croatia back in '90, when Vatican financed the last phase of genocide against Orthodox Serbs. There are articles about it in Croatian press now.

How would Croatian Cardinal have them otherwise?

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
ozgeorge said:
orthodoxlurker said:
crypto-Catholic-pseudo-Orthodox
There is no such animal.
Really?

Never heard about that bishop of Leningrad?

There are also some rumors about some current "animals"...but I guess we'll also have to wait they confess it at deathbed.

ozgeorge

Hoplitarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.greekorthodox.org.au
orthodoxlurker said:
Sorry. I didn't see.

Because those diamonds were transferred by rat lines after ww2 to Vatican, along with Ustasa leadership, so they were transferred back to Croatia back in '90, when Vatican financed the last phase of genocide against Orthodox Serbs. There are articles about it in Croatian press now.

How would Croatian Cardinal have them otherwise?
I still don't understand the connection. The title of this thread (your own creation) is "Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox", and then added the comment "...while media reports about it as Jewish gold". Then posted an article that's not about gold but about diamonds, and when asked to explain the connection, you explain that it was because they were transferred by the rat lines......
So diamonds transferred down the rat lines back to Croatia somehow turn into Gold pulled from Gypsies mouths? Do other magical things happen around you?

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Most of the gold is from Gypsies, since Ustashe were digging their golden teeth.
Tripe. Gold teeth (i.e. caps and other dental work) could be found among ALL ethnic and cultural groups of that period, not just the Jews and Gypsies.

In those days, gold was often the only truly long-lasting way of fixing teeth, as other materials used to fix teeth were not as durable. Also it must be remembered that the gold in teeth is an alloy, often 15-20%, and not pure gold (24kt gold is very soft). So you need a LOT of gold alloy, and the means to refine out the other components of the alloy, to get "pure" gold which is the most valuable component, to make your millions. Ask any metallurgist worth his salt.

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
ozgeorge said:
So diamonds transferred down the rat lines back to Croatia somehow turn into Gold pulled from Gypsies mouths? Do other magical things happen around you?
By the rat lines they were transferred from Croatia.

They were sent back by other channels.

If they were Jewish, Jews would have claimed it, as they claimed wealth from Swiss banks. They wouldn't have forget such a wealth. From Swiss banks they requested and got payment from Jewish individuals whom haven't had hairs. The same would be done with diamonds.

So there are only Gypsies and Serbs remained as a possibity. While not all Gypsies are Orthodox, they possessed mostly gold. In their golden teeth. That were dug out of their jaws. By Ustase. In Jasenovac. Documentation of which was taken by U.S. forces from Bosnia as a war loot. While Serbs in present-day Croatia was upper class, industrials and soldiers, for generations, so the greatest chance is that the diamonds are taken from Orthodox Serbs or Orthodox Gypsies.

About the miracles...I may have some stories, but I'm not in a mood right now.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
orthodoxlurker, give it a rest. Your conspiracy theories, your virulence and your belligerence is getting quite tiresome. Though I may be asking too much from you.

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
LBK said:
Most of the gold is from Gypsies, since Ustashe were digging their golden teeth.
Tripe. Gold teeth (i.e. caps and other dental work) could be found among ALL ethnic and cultural groups of that period, not just the Jews and Gypsies.
Since Serbian victims in Jasenovac outnumbered Gypsies and Jews together about 9,5 : 1, should I attribute your omission of Serbs to ignorance or to malice?

ozgeorge

Hoplitarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.greekorthodox.org.au
orthodoxlurker said:
ozgeorge said:
By the rat lines they were transferred from Croatia.

They were sent back by other channels.

If they were Jewish, Jews would have claimed it, as they claimed wealth from Swiss banks. They wouldn't have forget such a wealth. From Swiss banks they requested and got payment from Jewish individuals whom haven't had hairs. The same would be done with diamonds.

So there are only Gypsies and Serbs remained as a possibity. While not all Gypsies are Orthodox, they possessed mostly gold. In their golden teeth. That were dug out of their jaws. By Ustase. In Jasenovac. Documentation of which was taken by U.S. forces from Bosnia as a war loot. While Serbs in present-day Croatia was upper class, industrials and soldiers, for generations, so the greatest chance is that the diamonds are taken from Orthodox Serbs or Orthodox Gypsies.

About the miracles...I may have some stories, but I'm not in a mood right now.
Could you please read the article you posted? It's talking about DIAMONDS not gold.

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
LBK said:
orthodoxlurker, give it a rest. Your conspiracy theories, your virulence and your belligerence is getting quite tiresome. Though I may be asking too much from you.
You have an easy choice:

a) ask mods to ban me

b) stop reading my posts

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
ozgeorge said:
Could you please read the article you posted? It's talking about DIAMONDS not gold.
Yes, about diamonds. Given by Catholic Cardinal Kuharic to Croatian President Tudjman. Kuharic got them from Vatican. And Vatican got them through rat lines.

Daughter of the attorney who defends the accused general who has stollen them is murdered a week ago. Press in Croatia is writing about it.

Do you expect English speaking media to publish what I wrote?

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Since a mod moved this thread from News Section to the place it doesn't belong, I fear he could find 700.000 Serbian Holy Martyrs opposing him at the Judgment Day.

Lord have mercy.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Since Serbian victims in Jasenovac outnumbered Gypsies and Jews together about 9,5 : 1, should I attribute your omission of Serbs to ignorance or to malice?
No. Please read my post. Gold teeth (i.e. caps and other dental work) could be found among ALL ethnic and cultural groups of that period, not just the Jews and Gypsies. Every ethnic group suffered atrocities during the war, not just the Serbs. It just depended who was dishing out the atrocities.

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
orthodoxlurker said:
Since a mod moved this thread from News Section to the place it doesn't belong, I fear he could find 700.000 Serbian Holy Martyrs opposing him at the Judgment Day.

Lord have mercy.
But Alojzije Stepinac and Josafat Kuncevich will be joyfull about mod, not only on Judgment Day, than before it, too.

ozgeorge

Hoplitarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.greekorthodox.org.au
orthodoxlurker said:
ozgeorge said:
Yes, about diamonds. Given by Catholic Cardinal Kuharic to Croatian President Tudjman. Kuharic got them from Vatican. And Vatican got them through rat lines.
Good. We've got that sorted then. You understand that we are talking about diamonds.

orthodoxlurker said:
Daughter of the attorney who defends the accused general who has stollen them is murdered a week ago. Press in Croatia is writing about it.
OK, so the daughter of the solicitor of the general accused of stealing the diamonds has been killed.

orthodoxlurker said:
Do you expect English speaking media to publish what I wrote?
I don't expect anyone sane would publish what you wrote.
You entitled a report about stolen diamonds as a report about stolen gold.

orthodoxlurker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
LBK said:
... Every ethnic group suffered atrocities during the war, not just the Serbs.
Really?

Could you give us some figures, statistics, the official ones about WW2, so we see how all suffered?