W.A.G.-word association game

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Opus118 said:
Brothels

(I want to hear more about Canasta - I bought two packs of cards, but I do not know how to play).
Perhaps you could get the rules/strategies down using some online tutorials and electronic practice? There seem to be a couple youtube vids on the basic rules, such as this one; also, most app/game stores probably have a free version of the game, which could be used for practice (the version I have on my kindle is pretty ok). Learning by playing with others is probably best I guess, but then I know not everyone has a card-playing grandma like I did (Canasta in the morning, 500 Rummy in the afternoon, Lego bricks aplenty in the evening while grandpa watched baseball... ahh, what an exciting and deep childhood I had  8) ;D )

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Opus118 said:
Brothels

(I want to hear more about Canasta - I bought two packs of cards, but I do not know how to play).
Perhaps you could get the rules/strategies down using some online tutorials and electronic practice? There seem to be a couple youtube vids on the basic rules, such as this one; also, most app/game stores probably have a free version of the game, which could be used for practice (the version I have on my kindle is pretty ok). Learning by playing with others is probably best I guess, but then I know not everyone has a card-playing grandma like I did (Canasta in the morning, 500 Rummy in the afternoon, Lego bricks aplenty in the evening while grandpa watched baseball... ahh, what an exciting and deep childhood I had  8) ;D )
Thanks! Didn't think of youtube. I remember liking it when I was around 7.