• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

We need Moderators!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Archon
Reaction score
To OrthodoxChristianity.net Members:

Through your participation, donations, feedback, and suggestions, OrthodoxChristianity.net has grown by leaps and bounds in the recent months (never mind the past few years!)

To deal with our ever-increasing post volume, we are looking to recruit several posters who would be interested in joining our board moderator team.  It is by no means an easy job; our moderators and admin staff voluntarily put in several hours a week (and sometimes way more!) to constantly monitor the forum, make improvements, and keep it running in top shape. It is a very rewarding position and if you have any interest in joining, I urge you to send a PM to Fr. Chris, Anastasios, and myself stating your interest.

As a moderator, you'd be responsible for the moderation and smooth running of your specific forum.  Each moderator is required to login in at least once daily to keep abreast of his/her forum, and generally needs to put in a few hours a week making sure all is running OK.  In addition, you need to have kept a good and solid track record during your time on the site (e.g. warnings/bans/problems will all be taken into consideration)

In addition, I am looking for someone to assist with site development and would love to have any volunteers in that capacity.

We hope you'll join us!
Robert

Anastasios

Merarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.anastasioshudson.com
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Greek Old Calendarist
In the area of content development I need help with articles and photographs as always.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Status
Not open for further replies.