• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Went to Badarac today ```

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
The Sacramento Parish sold the property on Business street and bought a very nice property with a church building and complex much closer 180 miles round trip from where I'm sitting ~ I attended Badarac, it was very nice, moving ~ brought tears ~ Church was packed ~ but no collection or coffee hour because of covid ~ I thought that funny ~ was great to be in it ~ didn't put on a Sahbig or sit with the choir ~ very nice ~ but I had looked forward to after badarac mingling ~ full Badarac & group confession, of course there was no communion until Zadic Easter ```

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Yes, No communion during Great Lent, actually Lent ended on the Friday before Palm Sunday ```
The Sargarvarc (Deacon) did the presentation of the Chalice, the Priest did Bless the Bread, but the Maz was not distributed ```

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
The Roman Capitol was move to Constantinople i about 330 ```

What do you mean celebrate with the Romans ~ the Length of Lent??? The Latin Church has communion all through Lent ```

I think, not speaking for the Church, the Latin Church at the parish level including most priests Love Christ as we do, Yes, I've seen the Latin Church change and evolve greatly and poorly over the years ~ but most Latin Catholics (we are all Catholic Right? Universal Church) Yes, the catholic church must, at the top, admit they are part of the Universal Church, NOT ~ THE Universal (catholic) Church ```

Write this down ~ I'm going to ask questions later ```