• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Went to Badarac today ```

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Armenian Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Etchmiadzin, Armenia
The Sacramento Parish sold the property on Business street and bought a very nice property with a church building and complex much closer 180 miles round trip from where I'm sitting ~ I attended Badarac, it was very nice, moving ~ brought tears ~ Church was packed ~ but no collection or coffee hour because of covid ~ I thought that funny ~ was great to be in it ~ didn't put on a Sahbig or sit with the choir ~ very nice ~ but I had looked forward to after badarac mingling ~ full Badarac & group confession, of course there was no communion until Zadic Easter ```

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Faith
Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
Jurisdiction
Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad
No communion during Lent?

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Armenian Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Etchmiadzin, Armenia
Yes, No communion during Great Lent, actually Lent ended on the Friday before Palm Sunday ```
The Sargarvarc (Deacon) did the presentation of the Chalice, the Priest did Bless the Bread, but the Maz was not distributed ```

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Faith
Jurisdiction
I forgot that Armenians celebrate with the Romans.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Faith
Jurisdiction
What about the Coptic or Ethiopian churches?

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Armenian Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Etchmiadzin, Armenia
The Roman Capitol was move to Constantinople i about 330 ```

What do you mean celebrate with the Romans ~ the Length of Lent??? The Latin Church has communion all through Lent ```

I think, not speaking for the Church, the Latin Church at the parish level including most priests Love Christ as we do, Yes, I've seen the Latin Church change and evolve greatly and poorly over the years ~ but most Latin Catholics (we are all Catholic Right? Universal Church) Yes, the catholic church must, at the top, admit they are part of the Universal Church, NOT ~ THE Universal (catholic) Church ```

Write this down ~ I'm going to ask questions later ```