What does everyone look like?

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Some girl at Church told me I should smile more. So uh, here are two photos of me smiling. I took them after getting a haircut earlier.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
That is a very big smile. I think most pics I've seen of you involve you wearing a white t-shirt. Is that a virginal chicano thing?

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
That is a very big smile. I think most pics I've seen of you involve you wearing a white t-shirt. Is that a virginal chicano thing?
Usually when I'm going somewhere or doing something I dress formal or semi-formal. All the other times I just wear a white tank top.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
James,

Again, calm down with the smiling.

It's not you. They say even an idiot can smile and with that the best argument for not doing so.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
We're all so intimately acquainted with James' facial pores and dental fillings.

sakura95

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Well, well, look's like this has become a smile thread. Might as well contribute then  :)

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
sakura95 said:
Well, well, look's like this has become a smile thread. Might as well contribute then  :)

You strike me as the kind of man who'd be very funny and pleasant to be around.

sakura95

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
JamesR said:
sakura95 said:

You strike me as the kind of man who'd be very funny and pleasant to be around.
That's me in a nutshell once you know me well enough. Though the funny side of me is best kept away from OC Net for obvious reasons....

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
orthonorm said:
James,

Again, calm down with the smiling.

It's not you. They say even an idiot can smile and with that the best argument for not doing so.

I disagree. James has a good smile. I tend not to smile because I don't have a good smile. Wish I did. I get really irritated when people take pictures of me and command me to smile. One of my pet peeves in life. But God bless those that have natural smiles. Why not smile if it comes natural to you? So smile away James!  :)

Selam

Punch

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Some girl at Church told me I should smile more. So uh, here are two photos of me smiling. I took them after getting a haircut earlier.

You are not smiling, you are showing your teeth.  My guess is that when you do smile, you probably smile with your lips over your teeth.

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Yeah apparently a lot of people don't consider it a smile unless your mouth is open. I'm not too big in smiling myself.

Anyhow, are we going to see another picture of your humidor with maybe a couple fancy cigars to celebrate Thanksgiving?

Punch

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Yeah apparently a lot of people don't consider it a smile unless your mouth is open. I'm not too big in smiling myself.

Anyhow, are we going to see another picture of your humidor with maybe a couple fancy cigars to celebrate Thanksgiving?
I will see what I can do.

Punch

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:

Here you go, James:

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
If you were my father, I would check to make sure I get the cigar collection upon your demise and then you would have an unfortunate shooting range accident.  :p

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Wow those are some nice cigars Punch. On the 5th picture, what kind of cigars are those two dark-brown ones at the lop-left corner? They look like something I would like. Again, thanks for sharing such a fantastic picture. Vamrat will be lucky to inherit all of those someday.

Punch

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Wow those are some nice cigars Punch. On the 5th picture, what kind of cigars are those two dark-brown ones at the lop-left corner? They look like something I would like. Again, thanks for sharing such a fantastic picture. Vamrat will be lucky to inherit all of those someday.
Davidoff Nicaragua Tubo. Most Davidoff cigars are made in the Dominican Republic. These are made in Nicaragua.

I guess I should put a picture of me on here before someone cries about threadjacking.