What does everyone look like?

Nazarene

High Elder
Reaction score
Demetrios G. said:
Nazarene said:
I don't wanna reveal too much but here's part of me:

I can pass for just about any Mediterranean/Middle Eastern national.
At least you have revealed that you are a female with those seducing eye's. I really must go to confession.  :angel:
FormerReformer said:
Demetrios G. said:
At least you have reveled that you are a female with those seducing eye's. I really must go to confession.  :angel:
Were I a female and had those eyes I'd probably revel a little myself.  ;D
Rosehip said:
xuxana, soufliotiki, nazarene=pretty maids all in a row :)
LOL, I'm very flattered, and Rosehip I think your eyes are beautiful too.

Nazarene

High Elder
Reaction score
Alveus Lacuna said:
Nazarene said:
Well, in another thread didn't you reveal that your dad's a Greek?
Yes I did, he is. I've also been asked if I'm Armenian, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese and a host of other nationalities in that region. I'm cool with it.

username!

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where Iron hydrochloride ruins watersheds
GabrieltheCelt said:
username! said:
Demetrios G. said:
I bet you would you rivalrous beast.  :D
Come on guys let her alone...
Kudos to you, buddy!  Backstabbing cutthroats, take notice!  It's so nice to see chivalry is alive and well.  Why, I'll just bet your wife is so proud!  Thanks for this, buddy!  :)
What ya mean?  You talking to me?

Jibrail Almuhajir

Taxiarches
Reaction score
username! said:
GabrieltheCelt said:
username! said:
Demetrios G. said:
Kudos to you, buddy!  Backstabbing cutthroats, take notice!  It's so nice to see chivalry is alive and well.  Why, I'll just bet your wife is so proud!  Thanks for this, buddy!  :)
Chivalrous and astute?  Lawd a'mighty! ;)  Just sayin'... you know, not many fellas out there who'll stick up for a gal anymore.  'Specially for ones they hardly know.  It's just nice to see an honest man stand up for what's right, y'know?  Why, I bet just about any gal would appreciate that.  Just given' credit where 'tis due, laddie.  That's all.  :)

username!

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where Iron hydrochloride ruins watersheds
GabrieltheCelt said:
username! said:
GabrieltheCelt said:
username! said:
Demetrios G. said:

Chivalrous and astute?  Lawd a'mighty! ;)  Just sayin'... you know, not many fellas out there who'll stick up for a gal anymore.  'Specially for ones they hardly know.  It's just nice to see an honest man stand up for what's right, y'know?  Why, I bet just about any gal would appreciate that.  Just given' credit where 'tis due, laddie.  That's all.  :)
Just was saying thank you for the compliment!

Heorhij

Merarches
Reaction score
Columbus, MS, USA (Originally from Ukraine)
Website
www.muw.edu
Demetrios G. said:
Nazarene said:

At least you have revealed that you are a female with those seducing eye's. I really must go to confession.  :angel:
Don't forget to tell your Father Confessor that you spell "eyes" like "eye's." It's a sin.  :eek: :eek: :eek:

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Heorhij said:
Demetrios G. said:
Nazarene said:

Don't forget to tell your Father Confessor that you spell "eyes" like "eye's." It's a sin.  :eek: :eek: :eek:
LOL!!!

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Heorhij said:
Demetrios G. said:
Pardon me, while I open up my urban dictionary. Don't be a hater.  :-\
I am not a hater, I am just a desperate small-town Deep South USA state-run university teacher where my students (like 99% of them) do not distinguish "accept" from "except," "John's" from "Johns's," "I do" from "I does," "he does" from "he do," etc. I know, as long as the US spends more than all the other countries of the world combined on its military budget, it does not really matter... but it still causes me pain.  
Demetrios, Heorhij's view has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with proper, clear expression. Sometimes it takes those who have learned English as a second or even third language to point out the modern problems in spoken and written language of so-called native speakers of English.

Heorhij, I feel the same way as you do on the sloppiness of English expression, spelling, grammar and usage of the past generation. Could you imagine such liberties being taken with languages like German, for instance? This slackness is not confined to America, it's also infected the English language in countries like (gasp!) Great Britain. Even the BBC, until recently a paragon of public English expression, has stooped to howlers such as "There's many people who have ..." (should be "there are many people who have ..."), "The amount of services ..." (should be number of services), and, one of my pet peeves, "woman journalist/doctor/politician ...", when it should be "female". Do we hear "man doctor", or "man journalist"? No, we do not. So why "woman", where it should be "female"? Oyyyy!!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Demetrios G.

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He can just as easily correct people privately. I don't even scold my own children in public.

Marc1152

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Nazarene said:

I thought you were a guy !  Guess not  :p

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Marc1152 said:
I hope it's not a guy... I'd feel really awkward for thinking that a guy had pretty eyes  ;D

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Marc1152 said:
I hope it's not a guy... I'd feel really awkward for thinking that a guy had pretty eyes  ;D
Funny you say that.  Some ladies have commented on my eyelashes and told me those should belong to a lady.  That usually puts me at an awkward position, wondering if I should take that as a compliment on how awesome my lashes are, or perhaps there's some sort of abnormal bodily mismatch in my looks.

Then others  say, "You look like you have mascara on."  Ummm...thank you?

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Men will almost always have fuller and thicker eyelashes than women, much to the latter's "disgust". From my observations, even little boys tend to have "better" eyelashes than little girls. Must be a genetic thing.

Nazarene

High Elder
Reaction score
GabrieltheCelt said:
Asteriktos said:
Marc1152 said:
I thought you were a guy !  Guess not  :p
I hope it's not a guy... I'd feel really awkward for thinking that a guy had pretty eyes  ;D
'Specially since you just said it out loud!  :D

She does make a really cute ninja, though.  ;D
Hahahahaha!!!!!

LBK said:
Men will almost always have fuller and thicker eyelashes than women, much to the latter's "disgust". From my observations, even little boys tend to have "better" eyelashes than little girls. Must be a genetic thing.
That is true, not too mention that men generally have better hair and legs too. So unfair! It's all in the testosterone apparently. Wish they would invent some testosterone hair treatment so us women can achieve the same effect. But then again maybe they shouldn't cause there could be some unwelcome side effects.

xuxana

Reaction score
Nazarene said:
GabrieltheCelt said:
Asteriktos said:
Marc1152 said:
I hope it's not a guy... I'd feel really awkward for thinking that a guy had pretty eyes  ;D

Hahahahaha!!!!!

LBK said:
That is true, not too mention that men generally have better hair and legs too. So unfair! It's all in the testosterone apparently. Wish they would invent some testosterone hair treatment so us women can achieve the same effect. But then again maybe they shouldn't cause there could be some unwelcome side effects.
i thought testosterone gave men receding hairlines? 

Nazarene

High Elder
Reaction score
It does but that happens later in life. Seems you can't have it all after all.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
xuxana said:
Nazarene said:
GabrieltheCelt said:
Asteriktos said:
Marc1152 said:

Hahahahaha!!!!!

LBK said:
i thought testosterone gave men receding hairlines? 
Is it testosterone or male pattern baldness, a genetic condition all its own?  I know men in their seventies who still have full heads of hair, and I know men in their twenties who are almost completely bald.  Testosterone itself cannot be the cause of this.