LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Beautiful family!

Is your wife the mother of your daughter?  Not being mean...she just looks young enough to be her sister, not her mom!

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Ortho_cat said:
ZealousZeal said:
JamesR said:
Yikes! I see a tattoo on your wrist. The really orthodox Orthodox would throw a fit! And you without your headcovering! tsk tsk tsk....
Tattoos are a no in Orthodoxy?  :eek:  Let's pretend that's my only one then.  ::) I'll never be a Hyperdox Herman. *sigh*
I have a feeling if it was a greek tattoo it would be ok... ;) so then, how about these other tattoos that you don't have?  ;D
Ah, missed this. I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about, Ortho_cat.  8)

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
alanscott said:
Forgive my pride I feel obliged to put one of my lovely wife too...
Beautiful family!  You are absolutely entitled to be proud.  :)

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
alanscott said:

Beautiful family!

Is your wife the mother of your daughter?  Not being mean...she just looks young enough to be her sister, not her mom!

alanscott

Elder
Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
alanscott said:

Beautiful family!

Is your wife the mother of your daughter?  Not being mean...she just looks young enough to be her sister, not her mom!
Being mean? Are you kidding me? What a kind hearted question to ask!  :)

Thank you. She has been a little down on herself lately and bet your bottom dollar I'll pass on the compliment to her tonight.

She is not only the mother of our child but is 6yrs older than I.  :laugh: ::) :laugh:
ZealousZeal said:
alanscott said:
Beautiful family!  You are absolutely entitled to be proud.  :)
Thank You!
akimori makoto said:
LizaSymonenko said:
Beautiful family!

Is your wife the mother of your daughter?  Not being mean...she just looks young enough to be her sister, not her mom!
I can see the genetic resemblance, though!
Indeed! As a baby my daughter looked like a shrunken version of her mom.

I am blessed to even know them much less have them (my mom and grandma {who had just turned 90yrs in that pic} too)as family.

genesisone

Archon
Reaction score
alanscott said:

Thank you. She has been a little down on herself lately and bet your bottom dollar I'll pass on the compliment to her tonight.

She is not only the mother of our child but is 6yrs older than I.  :laugh: ::) :laugh:
Add my compliments as well. She doesn't look old enough to be married to a grandfather  :D!

alanscott

Elder
Reaction score
genesisone said:
alanscott said:

Add my compliments as well. She doesn't look old enough to be married to a grandfather  :D!
LOL  :laugh: You get two points and a gold star for that one!

I will certainly add your compliments as well.

You all are very kind. God bless!

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Buzzed it, much too hot to be running around in 35 °C heat with long hair lol
Try to do that with 40cm of hair. With clouds of mosquitoes biting you. While waiting when the Hjortelusflues are arriving. :angel:

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
One wonders what your mom was saying, focusing on you rather than the photographer...  :D

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
What's with the former Belarusian flag? Were you at a football match or something?

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
Your mother looks a lot like the German teacher I had for one semester in ninth grade.
Actually, she is a teacher.

Alpo said:
What's with the former Belarusian flag? Were you at a football match or something?
We were there:

http://eastbook.eu/en/2011/06/material-en/information-material-en/bielarus-07-06-2011-basovisca-festival-is-aproaching/
http://www.labforculture.org/en/directory/contents/region-in-focus/belarus/basowiszcza

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I did a practice run of my makeup today for the wedding I'm in this weekend, so I figured I should take advantage of it and snap a picture wherein I don't look crazy or high (BLS, anyone?). I was due for a new FB picture anyway. In my natural habitat (the sofa):

I look thrilled, obviously.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
That shirt would be a great thing to wear to the wedding!  ;D

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I love this shirt. Fortunately for me, the dress I have to wear is decidedly not ugly. No poofy sleeves or strangely placed bows or anything! The heels are stupid high and I'm stupid tall and it's outdoors, so I'm pretty much just hoping I can make my way down the aisle (picture a new baby colt taking its first awkward steps) without falling on my face. Or passing out while standing still in one place, as I have been known to do.  ;D Scary!