• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

What does everyone's online persona look like?

mcarmichael

The City of New Orleans
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
TBD
Antonious Nikolas said:
mcarmichael said:
Nothing gives you that "a cockroach just crawled down my spine" feeling like finding out that mcarmichael fantasizes about you doing something like this.  Yeesh.
Why would you want to take anything that I said personally? Don't you know that I don't hate you? Haven't I made it abundantly clear that anything that I say should be taken with one lump of salt?

Anyway, I liked that thing you did on facebook. :)

PS. I don't actually facebook, but I did see that thing that you did there, and I did like it. Kidding. I keep looking for you on facebook, but with no success as of yet. Not that I would "friend" you. I might block you, instead, only because I don't like facebook, and nothing to do with you. Not because I facebook.

Dominika

Merarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Patriarchate/POC

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Oriental Orthodox Church
mcarmichael said:
Why would you want to take anything that I said personally? Don't you know that I don't hate you? Haven't I made it abundantly clear that anything that I say should be taken with one lump of salt?

PS. I don't actually facebook, but I did see that thing that you did there, and I did like it. Kidding. I keep looking for you on facebook, but with no success as of yet. Not that I would "friend" you. I might block you, instead, only because I don't like facebook, and nothing to do with you. Not because I facebook.
Graduated to coke?

Dominika said:
I love it!  ;D

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Faith
-
Jurisdiction
-
beebert

Anastasios

indocern

Jetavan

Rohzek

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Antonious Nikolas said:
It's true that I am a Zelda fan. However, I haven't played since Skyward Sword, whose world was overly small. I couldn't finish the game. I also made the grave mistake of getting the GameCube, so I did not experience the bliss that is Kingdom Hearts. I could not afford a PS2 as well. I care little for Norway. Sweden is way better.

mcarmichael

The City of New Orleans
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
TBD
Antonious Nikolas said:
mcarmichael said:

Graduated to coke?
hehe. Actually I am on facebook, but only to keep up with one of my ex-girlfriends. Try to find me. Or, I'm also on twitter. I'll be more likely to notice if you find me on twitter.

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Oriental Orthodox Church
Rohzek said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
It's true that I am a Zelda fan. However, I haven't played since Skyward Sword, whose world was overly small. I couldn't finish the game. I also made the grave mistake of getting the GameCube, so I did not experience the bliss that is Kingdom Hearts. I could not afford a PS2 as well. I care little for Norway. Sweden is way better.
Good to know I was in the ballpark at least!  ;D

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Oriental Orthodox Church
mcarmichael said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
mcarmichael said:

Graduated to coke?
hehe. Actually I am on facebook, but only to keep up with one of my ex-girlfriends. Try to find me. Or, I'm also on twitter. I'll be more likely to notice if you find me on twitter.
I'm on neither, so no thanks.  :)

mcarmichael

The City of New Orleans
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
TBD
That's a pretty good beebert, too, I think. Poor guy.

mcarmichael

The City of New Orleans
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
TBD
Antonious Nikolas said:
hehe. so the point was that you're expected to be on twitter, and that it would be more fun to find you there than on facebook. Not to mention that it is already a fun twitter app.

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Oriental Orthodox Church
mcarmichael said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
hehe. so the point was that you're expected to be on twitter, and that it would be more fun to find you there than on facebook. Not to mention that it is already a fun twitter app.
Okay.  Enjoy searching me out on Twitter!  Since I don't have an account, it should provide you with a literally limitless source of entertainment.  :)

mcarmichael

The City of New Orleans
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
TBD
Antonious Nikolas said:
mcarmichael said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
Okay.  Enjoy searching me out on Twitter!  Since I don't have an account, it should provide you with a literally limitless source of entertainment.  :)
With your permission, sir.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
LizaSymonenko:

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Oriental Orthodox Church
mcarmichael said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
mcarmichael said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
With your permission, sir.
By all means!  Go nuts!  :)

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Faith
-
Jurisdiction
-
Just about every Orthodox vs. Catholic argument on here

Indocern

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Orthodox
mikeforjesus

mikeforjesus

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Hahaha
Max Brady is funny it is an honor
Actually it is Maxim Brady funniest guy on the planet

Indocern

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Orthodox

mikeforjesus

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I am a donkey
I am not willing to suffer for the truth but want to see results but paul says all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. I wanted to show that I am normal laughing but a Christian should accept to be misunderstood

I laugh at comedy jokes even rude ones some why from that I think that is feasting I am not sensitive. I don't have long hair but I guess I do care to look beautiful atleast in view of myself to others and I am a guy. Long hair people want to look like jesus but you can try to do that otherwise

Jerome: Avoid men, also, when you see them loaded with chains and wearing their hair long like women, contrary to the apostle’s precept, not to speak of beards like those of goats, black cloaks and bare feet braving the cold. All these things are tokens of the devil. Such a one was Antimus, who Rome groaned over some time ago. And Sophronius is a still more recent instance. Such persons, when they have once gained admission to the houses of the highborn, and have deceived “silly women laden with sins, ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth,” feign a sad face and pretend to make long fasts while at night they would feast in secret. Letters 22.28.

Indocern

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Orthodox
Well, I am not also this guy but you must take humor... according to christianity.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Faith
-
Jurisdiction
-
Porter, Rakovsky, and Volnutt

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Faith
-
Jurisdiction
-
Catholic apologetics on this site lately

Agabus

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Magnificat
Jurisdiction
La Virgen de Caridad del Cobre
Mor Ephrem said:
Asteriktos said:
Catholic apologetics on this site lately
That doesn’t look like Natural Family Planning to me...
True. They aren't facing each other.

Orthodox_Slav

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Moscow Patriarchate

Alpha60

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Orthodox
Dominika said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
Alpha60:

"I say, old stick!  Cracking bit of good fun, what?"
I can't open this :(

Apostolos

Apostolos said:
In Greek it's "ναργιλές" (masculine) pron. nar-yee-les (IPA /nar.ʝi.'les/) or "αργιλές" /ar.ʝi.'les/ (masculine) or (mostly in rembetika) "λουλάς" /lu.'las/ (masculine).
"Λουλάς" is Turkish, lüle = pipe bowl.
Antonious Nikolas

Return to ancient Coptic Orthodox roots

Mor

Waiting for sexting oc.net members

Alpo

ialmisry

"Arab have been always Orthodox. Greeks, deal with it"

rakovsky

"In the scriptures I've found"

Alpha60

Studying Oriental Orthodox liturgics
ROFL, I missed this one (although not AN’s classic, that one had me guffawing all summer).

Fun fact: when things were pretty dark in late 2015, early 2016, I intentionally requested AN to satirizie my posts as much as possible, because it was the only thing that amused me and distracted me from severe physical discomfort and bereavement.  And I in turn provided him with material to satirize, and stepped up the use of my affected online persona (“I say, old chap, that’s jolly good!”) so to facilitate this, and AN graciously obliged.

Please keep him in your prayers.  He is the funniest member we have ever had, and I pray he will be able to rejoin us at some point.  Actually I’m going to open a thread in the Prayer Forum for him and certain other members who are not with us.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Faith
Mongol-Finnic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Priestly Society of St. John Ireland

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Looks a lot like a guy I went to college with.  :eek:

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Faith
Mongol-Finnic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Priestly Society of St. John Ireland
Ainnir said:
Looks a lot like about every second social science student. Whenever I visit a local university's library I'm always amused of how many lookalikes I see there.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Alpo said:
Ainnir said:
Looks a lot like about every second social science student. Whenever I visit a local university's library I'm always amused of how many lookalikes I see there.
Yeah?  Not here--well not when I was actually in college, anyway.  Maybe it's different now.

Agabus

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Magnificat
Jurisdiction
La Virgen de Caridad del Cobre
Orthodox_Slav

Orthodox_Slav

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Moscow Patriarchate
Orthodox_Slav said:
Agabus said:
Orthodox_Slav

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUNNY! :laugh:
actually no it's not I find this highly offensive you are calling me a Gopnik a working-class sinful person who swears and drinks all the time and squats while eating semki(sunflower seed) it is disgusting that now whenever someone hears the word ''Slav'' they automatically think of a Gopnik THIS IS DISGUSTING AND STUPID!!!

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Does it matter?
Jurisdiction
Unverifiable, so irrelevant
hey....semichki is God's perfect snack!