• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

What ever happened to....

BasilCan

Elder
Reaction score
I just read the book "Preserve Them, O Lord" by Fr. John Mack. He was "big" with the Antochians a few years back, and then became a Bulgarian OCA priest and has "dropped out of site" What happened here????  (He wrote so many good Orthodox books and has not done anything since his departure from Antioch)

Basil

Elisha

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
BasilCan said:
I just read the book "Preserve Them, O Lord" by Fr. John Mack. He was "big" with the Antochians a few years back, and then became a Bulgarian OCA priest and has "dropped out of site" What happened here????  (He wrote so many good Orthodox books and has not done anything since his departure from Antioch)

Basil
I'm wondering if he got bit by the hyperdox bug.

Aristobolus

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Does anyone know whatever happened to Fr. John Mack after his conversion to Catholicism?  Where is he today?  Google is not much help; he seems to have faded into the nether world. 

BasilCan

Elder
Reaction score
Well this question is 5 years old and I am interested as well. He had a great influence on many, including me, and I hope he is doing well.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
predictability?

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score