What movies are you watching?

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
Finally watched Moneyball with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill.  It was definitely worth the wait.  Highly recommended. Its' not a "baseball" movie like Field of Dreams or Bull Durham or For Love of the Game as it shows a different side to the game.

dzheremi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Anchorman. Dumb fun suits me just fine right now. Plus, Bill Kurtis makes everything better.

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
dzheremi said:
Anchorman. Dumb fun suits me just fine right now. Plus, Bill Kurtis makes everything better.
Indeed. And speaking of dumb fun, I got a nice dose of it this weekend:

Marc1152

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
William said:
I saw Alien last night.
Get "Dark Star" next. It was John Carpenter's graduate student movie along a similar theme ( Alien infection of a Star Ship) except it's a dark comedy.

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My wife and I went to see The Artist tonight. It seemed like a very good movie, although I'm going to talk to the theater manager about the sound quality. I couldn't hear a word anyone was saying.

Selam

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
My wife and I went to see The Artist tonight. It seemed like a very good movie, although I'm going to talk to the theater manager about the sound quality. I couldn't hear a word anyone was saying.

Selam

vorgos

High Elder
Reaction score
FountainPen said:
Anyone seen Chronicle?
I have. I thought it would be a cheap scifi flic with hardly any plot but turned out differently. I liked it more than I expected.

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
vorgos said:
FountainPen said:
Anyone seen Chronicle?
I have. I thought it would be a cheap scifi flic with hardly any plot but turned out differently. I liked it more than I expected.
Oh good! I might give it a look then.