Cue cool song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yAAceCWh7k

End transmission

CoptoGeek

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
primuspilus said:
vamrat said:
That was a pretty good mid-season finale.
I really enjoyed it. I hear that one of the writers are saying that Dr. Jenner did not tell Rick that Lori was pregnant.

PP
Yup, great mid-season finale.

"At least they finally found her"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqPKf2uRDR4

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
I am always late to the game with TV (because I have lived without a TV for several years :) ), but thank God for finally getting Netflix.

A month or so ago I started watching Arrested Development because a friend had recommended it to me. I thought it was going to be like Parks and Rec or The Office (which I just could not get into), and the first episode didn't sell me. However, I tried watching another episode here and there, and I became hooked. Some of the episodes are just okay, but other ones leave me in tears and hiccups, and that is awesome.

I'm somewhere around Season 2 right now. I always DIE when Lucille reacts to seeing Gene Parmesan, the undercover investigator. Most of the cast is just amazing. Will Arnett...they're all great.

My husband, who initially rolled his eyes when I watched it, has started to join me on the couch. Last night, he graced me with the one sentence that I know is our concession that we like the other person's CD/TV show but we don't want to admit it. "Oh hun, you can watch another episode." (I should know because I say the same exact things for some of his SciFi shows.  ;D)

I am also finally trying to watch all of the TV shows my mother banned me from watching when I was a teenager. I'm just starting Felicity. What an insane premise. I'll see after 10 episodes how I'm feeling about it. (Shows down the drain already, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill).

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
biro said:
I guess you watch Netflix on the 'puter?  ???
Oh, sorry, I didn't make it clear. I used to watch what I could on my computer (didn't have a great internet connection a few years ago). We now have an old TV, but it's not hooked up to anything. I have a Wii, so we just access Netflix through it.

But I used to live with some DVDs and those portable DVD players!

We should probably get the antenna for basic channels, but we read the news, so eh. :)

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
To each her own.  :) I don't know what I'd do without hockey, though.  8)

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
"Puppies versus Babies," on Animal Planet. It's about who's cuter. They don't actually fight.  :)

Isadore

Reaction score
Boardwalk Empire, although I'm taking a break because I get very very easily sucked into almost *any* TV drama and suspense.  Maybe because I wasn't allowed to watch any as a kid :p

Even reality tv. Even when I can feel my brain rotting. This is why I don't own a real tv and only watch tv on the internet...

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
I'm always watching scrubs, 30 rock, the Office, Parks and Rec, South Park, and the Simpsons, while enjoying a nice glass of wine.

Iconodule

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Island at War, a British WWII drama mini-series from a few years back.

Marc1152

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia..?

Now that's a sick show..

CoptoGeek

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
This season's Dexter was pretty much a disappointment.

I'm about 1/2 way through the Brigada miniseries & like it so far.