What TV shows are you watching?

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
Lame. And I hoped they've stopped introducing two Batman villains in every episode. Bullock is the only reason to keep watching it.

Peacemaker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
mike said:
Lame. And I hoped they've stopped introducing two Batman villains in every episode. Bullock is the only reason to keep watching it.
It keeps it interesting. Kind of reminds me of Game of Thrones, lots of story lines going on at the same time. At least it isn't like the Green Arrow show. They take forever to introduce someone.

I keep waiting for Nigma to snap and finally turn into the Riddler. Makes me wonder if something happens to Miss Krinkle that'll make him snap. There is even talk that Miss Krinkle will be Harley Quinn, but I doubt it. The age she is at and the age the Joker is at, it doesn't seem likely they'll fall for each other.

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
Peacemaker said:
It keeps it interesting. Kind of reminds me of Game of Thrones, lots of story lines going on at the same time. At least it isn't like the Green Arrow show. They take forever to introduce someone.
What story did Isley, Dent, Crane or Hush made?

Eruvande

High Elder
Reaction score
I watched an episode of Castle. Not nearly as into it as I used to be.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Something that annoyed me about Season 4 of Game of Thrones... *Spoilers*  ... is how there was this huge army of wildlings who were going to run wild and devastate all the north if they got past the wall, and they kept talking about them... an army of 100,000... that's a bucketful of people!! giants, gaint animal thingies, etc...  and yet.... Stannis comes in with his mercenaries and rides around a bit like he's have a bit of fun, and after 2 minutes and forty five seconds the Wildling army is essentially routed.  What? Wat? Am I missing something? Bah.  :mad:  I can't wait for the 5th season.  ;D

RobS

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Kissel, what is your avatar and do you have a larger image I can see?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
If the people making 'Better Call Saul' were trying to emulate the tone/vibe/evocation of 'Breaking Bad,' leaving me often in a somber mood after it ends... then they are succeeding.

Peacemaker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Vikings Season 3 (The season is only two episodes in and I am not disappointed)
The Amazing Race (I have a love hate relationship with this show. Sometimes it's really good and sometimes super boring)
The Big Bang Theory (This is just a given)

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
biro said:
"Murder, She Wrote." Season one, episode two.
We had one TV in our house growing up, and my mom had total control of it. Her favorite shows were:

Carol Burnett
Murder She Wrote
Designing Women
The Golden Girls

Carol Burnett was tolerable. The others were enough to drive one to misogyny. Uggghhh... :p

Selam

Arachne

Toumarches
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty chuffed to see Once Upon a Time return. It's been too long. :)

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Peacemaker said:
Vikings Season 3 (The season is only two episodes in and I am not disappointed)
Love that show. About  to go watch Gotham after I wash the stink off me. They really picked a great kid/actor for the young Bruce Wayne. He's got the part perfectly. He's got the good looks and grace, but the innocence and young awkwardness. He has not grown into the confident Black Knight yet, but he is training himself. And the younger Alfred is casted well, too.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
We had one TV in our house growing up, and my mom had total control of it. Her favorite shows were:

Carol Burnett
Murder She Wrote
Designing Women
The Golden Girls

Carol Burnett was tolerable. The others were enough to drive one to misogyny. Uggghhh... :p
My gram used to watch those three, though mostly two and four by the time I was old enough to remember such stuff (I spent most weekends and summers at their house). I liked the Golden Girls; I think I can still sing the theme song from memory...

Yep, got it. 8) I'm so alpha.

Never much liked the Murder She Wrote stuff though, nor Columbo, but at least with Columbo he brought many joys to my heart when he did the gimmicky, corny "Oh, ah, one more thing... BAM!" That's right up there with "I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"

Peacemaker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Gotham never stops amazing me. I think it's my current favorite show right now. Oh and Nigma (aka The Riddler) during this last episode....I am smiles ear to ear!

This season of the Walking Dead is keeping me on the edge of my seat.

Also I've been thinking about binge watching TURN. I really enjoy history on the Revolutionary War.

Oh, and I almost forgot......I was disappointed in the new show The Last Man on Earth. I didn't even watch it all it was so dumb. But hey, that's just my opinion.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Cat is disturbingly attractive. She's going to be a beautiful woman in 3 or 4 years. I feel a bit bad about finding her attractive, but in most European countries 15 is the age of consent. I do not have a thing for young girls. 16 or 17 is when they usually start getting nice looking,which is the age of consent in most states. I mean I am not REALLY attracted to her. There was just something that said she's good looking. Weird? There was an argument about this on YouTube. Some European was saying all the Americans are stupid and obsess on the issue because they watch too much SVU. Like I said, the youngest I usually like is 16 or 17. Like take Chloe Mortez, who played in the new Carrie. In that  she like 14, but now she's getting hot. I watched Carrie  after I first saw her on IMDB and the artist said, "That is a great face. So well proportioned. So beautiful." She was kind of young still on Carrie, but now she's bloomed. A lot  of this is cultural though. The Theotokos was 14 and St. Joseph much older. I do not think we'd call him a creeper. Hopefully I do not come off that way. I just thought Cat came off attractive.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
biro said:
"Murder, She Wrote." Season one, episode two.

Carol Burnett
Murder She Wrote
Designing Women
The Golden Girls

Selam
Sorry bro. Was recently mocking the latter two. Sounds awful.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
wainscottbl said:
Cat is disturbingly attractive. She's going to be a beautiful woman in 3 or 4 years. I feel a bit bad about finding her attractive, but in most European countries 15 is the age of consent. I do not have a thing for young girls. 16 or 17 is when they usually start getting nice looking,which is the age of consent in most states. I mean I am not REALLY attracted to her. There was just something that said she's good looking. Weird? There was an argument about this on YouTube. Some European was saying all the Americans are stupid and obsess on the issue because they watch too much SVU. Like I said, the youngest I usually like is 16 or 17. Like take Chloe Mortez, who played in the new Carrie. In that  she like 14, but now she's getting hot. I watched Carrie  after I first saw her on IMDB and the artist said, "That is a great face. So well proportioned. So beautiful." She was kind of young still on Carrie, but now she's bloomed. A lot  of this is cultural though. The Theotokos was 14 and St. Joseph much older. I do not think we'd call him a creeper. Hopefully I do not come off that way. I just thought Cat came off attractive.

You might want to consider protesting a little less.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Tom said:
¡Despierta America!
Latine loqueris, inepte. Nos autem non sumus perditorum. Nos iustus et uti Google translate cognoscunt. Quidquid latine altum viditur. Quae in pictura est ut canis in udo turpia diem.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Et en français tous les sons romantique, vous poubelle mexicaine. Cette fille, elle est comme un singe dans la forêt qui a été mutilé par un tigre. Je aime la fille laide nommée Chloe Moretz

Reaction score
Wainscott and Justin Kissel,

Please post a translation within 24 hours.  This is an official request.

Yurysprudentsiya

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Yurysprudentsiya said:
Wainscott and Justin Kissel,

Please post a translation within 24 hours.  This is an official request.

Yurysprudentsiya
Sorry. I forgot about that rule.

1. Latin: Speak Latin, you fool. We are not desperate. We just know, how to use of Google translate. Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound. What is in the picture is that of a dog, on a wet day.

2.. French: Everything sounds romantic, you Mexican garbage. This girl, she's like a monkey in the forest that was mutilated by a tiger. I love the ugly girl named Chloe Moretz

Moderator: I hope the use of Mexican garbage is not against the rules. It was not meant in a racist way, but in a playing way to sound like a snobby Frenchman

Oh,and Google translate is not that great it seems! But it was fun.

Arachne

Toumarches
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
wainscottbl said:
Oh,and Google translate is not that great it seems!
That's okay, it didn't make any sense in English either.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
wainscottbl said:
Tom said:
¡Despierta America!
Latine loqueris, inepte. Nos autem non sumus perditorum. Nos iustus et uti Google translate cognoscunt. Quidquid latine altum viditur. Quae in pictura est ut canis in udo turpia diem.
Almost.

Loquere Latinam linguam, stulte. Desperati non sumus, sed scimus in quo modo Google Translate usus est. Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur. Canis humidus in hoc imagine est.

It still doesn't make much sense.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
The Black List, except I need to watch 2 episodes and just keep putting it off like this book on my endtable.

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
wainscottbl said:

Peacemaker said:
Yes my heart melts also when I see Camren Bicondova

Especially disturbing from a monk-wannabe.

LenInSebastopol

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
mike said:
wainscottbl said:

Yes my heart melts also when I see Camren Bicondova

Especially disturbing from a monk-wannabe.

You might be right, as I expect my monks not be human-like, not be able to recognize beauty, nor say anything the could be true nor know what is good.
Or
You might be the disturbed one.

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
I am expecting my monks not to express their pedophilic fantasies in public. Is that too much?