What TV shows are you watching?

mcarmichael

Archon
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I think there should be a button like this at the top of a thread that you're subscribed to:
I think that's for email notifications maybe? Tried it, and I'm still subscribed.  ;D

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Scooby Doo.  ;D

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
mcarmichael said:
mcarmichael said:
I think that's for email notifications maybe? Tried it, and I'm still subscribed.  ;D
Carry on with your discussion, sorry for the interruption.  :p
Hope it got resolved eventually... I don't have any other ideas on how to fix it  8)

mcarmichael

Archon
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
mcarmichael said:
mcarmichael said:
Carry on with your discussion, sorry for the interruption.  :p
Hope it got resolved eventually... I don't have any other ideas on how to fix it  8)
Wasn't notifications supposed to be email alerts to new replies?

I may have messed it up but this topic wasn't at the top of the list the last time I looked. Could be I did it wrong the first time.

*I came back to check if there were any new submissions and it turns out I was subscribed again. I guess anytime you reply you are subscribed. I really hope that's it because I couldn't care less what anyone else is watching on TV, lmbbo (laughing my beer belly off).

mcarmichael

Archon
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Did anyone see Westworld? I might be willing to hear other people's opinions about Westworld, and I can't use the search button so I'm subscribed again.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I got HBO Max so I'm watching The Closer, and I'm going to start Chernobyl soon. Then it's on to other shows I've heard about for years but haven't seen like The Sopranos and The Wire

Reaction score
Finished all 4 seasons of The Expanse. Some of the best entertainment I've ever watched. Thomas Jane is probably my favorite actor, so that provides fuel to it, but the coherency and reality of the show is great. Highly recommend.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Gilmore Girls. I missed it when it actually aired, so here I am. ☺

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Catching up with Lovecraft Country. The general reaction to each episode is 'yikes!' Which is good.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Chernobyl (HBO)

I have no idea as to its historical accuracy. Very good artistically; a little rough around the edges, but that works to its benefit imo; this shouldn't be a slick Hollywood-style over-produced thing.