What videos are you watching?

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I stayed up until stupid o'clock last night watching the original Riverdance staging. Totally worth it. I have the three subsequent ones queued up.

LukeDM

Reaction score
Like a video game level come to life

Ah, I was just reading about the killdozer yesterday. I've got to wonder why nobody in the creation of that video realized that the belly scraper was nowhere near being a "front loader." Makes no sense to me.

Alpo2

Reaction score
Love how people back in the days thought that in the 21st century the World would have flying cars, no sickness, no poverty etc. and instead we got advanced useless machines on internet.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Love how people back in the days thought that in the 21st century the World would have flying cars, no sickness, no poverty etc. and instead we got advanced useless machines on internet.
lol well maybe we'll still have transporters and food replicators by the 23rd century 🖖

Also, purely by coincidence, the rifftrax channel on Twitch were just now playing this 1967 short about what they thought life would be like in 1999 😄

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Nerdforge doing what they do best.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
"My house, my rules!": the monastic YouTube edition. ❤
Also, goat! 😁

(I have 300 letters that need to end up in addressed envelopes, with 200+ more on the way sometime this weekend; he is my letter buddy.)