What's everyone listening to?

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
biro said:
Especially Etta. I sing a little and i love to sing her songs. Listening to some of them is so relaxing -- that one in particular.

I haven't responded to all of your comments in other threads because, well there's just so much to respond to, but thanks for them. You're almost always right on point. #smiles

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
FountainPen said:
biro said:
Especially Etta. I sing a little and i love to sing her songs. Listening to some of them is so relaxing -- that one in particular.

I haven't responded to all of your comments in other threads because, well there's just so much to respond to, but thanks for them. You're almost always right on point. #smiles
You'll have to do a recording for us some time!  :)

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Volnutt said:
FountainPen said:
biro said:

You'll have to do a recording for us some time!  :)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Pantera - 25 Years

Good song for when you're down, angry, angsty, frustrated, etc.

Ioannis Climacus

High Elder
Reaction score
Richard Wagner Tannhäuser Ouvertüre Leonard Bernstein New York Philharmonic part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgpOctKSwp4

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
I love Georgian Orthodox chant. It has such a unique musical character. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMBfErOF1no

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet

Makes me queasy whenever I listen to this because I've been on the other end of this kind of confession and it is super awkward.  :eek: But I love it anyway.

dzheremi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Opps I thought his post said Gregorian.

When I get on a computer I'll post a youtube vid of the best Gregorian Chant song ever.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
An instrument "invented" by Dr. Peter Schickele (a.k.a. P. D. Q. Bach)... He called it a tromboon. Replace a trombone mouthpiece with the mouthpiece of a bassoon, and voila! You get an instrument that's very loud and comically obnoxious. He used the hybrid instrument in a couple of his many crazy musical works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tromboon#Tromboon