What's everyone listening to?

HabteSelassie

Archon
Reaction score
Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Alpo said:
Black Sabbath - Paranoid: Planet Caravan
SABBBAAAATH!!
excellent choice, such a fantastically innovative album.  With the combination of sound and lyrical content, I'd say it is the first "punk" album!

Interpol.. "these snakes need homes.. need homes.. (barricade)

stay blessed,
habte selassie

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
The entire "The Eyes Of All Who Look To Thee With Hope" album by the Monastery Choir of St. John of San Francisco.  It is a remarkably good album.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
JamesRottnek said:
The entire "The Eyes Of All Who Look To Thee With Hope" album by the Monastery Choir of St. John of San Francisco.  It is a remarkably good album.
I've got that one too!  ;D

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's album Facing Future, specifically the song Hawai'i '78.  I had never heard of this guy until, two weeks or so ago, when Pandora brought up his medley of Somewhere Over a Rainbow and What a Wonderful World.  He is quite good.

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
JamesRottnek said:
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's album Facing Future, specifically the song Hawai'i '78.  I had never heard of this guy until, two weeks or so ago, when Pandora brought up his medley of Somewhere Over a Rainbow and What a Wonderful World.  He is quite good.
Izzy is awesome!  :)

Selam