What's everyone listening to?

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Achronos said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude, you can't be serious . . .
Yeah, you're not allowed to like anything as popular and normal as Law and Order. You can only like what Orthonorm tells you to.
I'm already on my second strike. Ice-T...SVU..what's nexus...
Too bad not everyone can so clever when they lampoon others. It's less jarring.
 

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
23,171
Reaction score
9
Points
38
Age
47
Website
archiveofourown.org
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude, you can't be serious . . .
Yeah, you're not allowed to like anything as popular and normal as Law and Order. You can only like what Orthonorm tells you to.
I love when people take such a stance on my stances.

And by the way, you couldn't more incorrect, much like the other person around here who has some orthonorm mantra.
"Couldn't more incorrect"? Do you even read before you hit Post?

Oh yes, and you still are a snob.
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
biro said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude, you can't be serious . . .
Yeah, you're not allowed to like anything as popular and normal as Law and Order. You can only like what Orthonorm tells you to.
I love when people take such a stance on my stances.

And by the way, you couldn't more incorrect, much like the other person around here who has some orthonorm mantra.
"Couldn't more incorrect"? Do you even read before you hit Post?

Oh yes, and you still are a snob.
Not usually. Snob or not, I am right. I would be willing anytime to take something you would consider "good" which I don't and actually show that I am right.

This ain't that difficult.
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude, you can't be serious . . .
Yeah, you're not allowed to like anything as popular and normal as Law and Order. You can only like what Orthonorm tells you to.
I love when people take such a stance on my stances.

And by the way, you couldn't more incorrect, much like the other person around here who has some orthonorm mantra.
"Couldn't more incorrect"? Do you even read before you hit Post?

Oh yes, and you still are a snob.
Not usually. Snob or not, I am right. I would be willing anytime to take something you would consider "good" which I don't and actually show that I am right.

This ain't that difficult.
Again, if anyone were to listen to the music link you have in your .sig they would realize the deck is incredibly stacked.
 

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
23,171
Reaction score
9
Points
38
Age
47
Website
archiveofourown.org
orthonorm said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude, you can't be serious . . .
Yeah, you're not allowed to like anything as popular and normal as Law and Order. You can only like what Orthonorm tells you to.
I love when people take such a stance on my stances.

And by the way, you couldn't more incorrect, much like the other person around here who has some orthonorm mantra.
"Couldn't more incorrect"? Do you even read before you hit Post?

Oh yes, and you still are a snob.
Not usually. Snob or not, I am right. I would be willing anytime to take something you would consider "good" which I don't and actually show that I am right.

This ain't that difficult.
Again, if anyone were to listen to the music link you have in your .sig they would realize the deck is incredibly stacked.
I don't call something a ".sig" or dot-anything. That alone screams Snob.

By the way, I get everything from iTunes. It's pretty simple. There are no record stores anymore, so tell me, what 'upscale' places am I hanging out at? I go to work, I go home, that's it. I haven't gone out in years because I get panic attacks. Last time I went out, I was in a car crash and the car flipped over three times. I remember sitting there pulling glass out of my hands. That's why I get panic attacks. I have to take medicine when I wake up every day. That's what my life is like.

But no, the 'deck is stacked.' I use the cheapest, most easily available software in the world and a podcast service that runs a few dozen bucks a year. But no, I'm the snob.



Obscenity removed from post  -PtA

For dropping the F bomb on this forum, you are receiving this warning to last for the next 60 days. I know that it's easy to get angry at some of the stuff posted here, but we can refrain from using obscenities to vent our irritation. Please be more careful to do so in the future. If you think this action wrong and wish to appeal, please do so via private message to me.

- PeterTheAleut
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
biro said:
orthonorm said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude, you can't be serious . . .
Yeah, you're not allowed to like anything as popular and normal as Law and Order. You can only like what Orthonorm tells you to.
I love when people take such a stance on my stances.

And by the way, you couldn't more incorrect, much like the other person around here who has some orthonorm mantra.
"Couldn't more incorrect"? Do you even read before you hit Post?

Oh yes, and you still are a snob.
Not usually. Snob or not, I am right. I would be willing anytime to take something you would consider "good" which I don't and actually show that I am right.

This ain't that difficult.
Again, if anyone were to listen to the music link you have in your .sig they would realize the deck is incredibly stacked.
I don't call something a ".sig" or dot-anything. That alone screams Snob.

By the way, I get everything from iTunes. It's pretty simple. There are no record stores anymore, so tell me, what 'upscale' places am I hanging out at? I go to work, I go home, that's it. I haven't gone out in years because I get panic attacks. Last time I went out, I was in a car crash and the car flipped over three times. I remember sitting there pulling glass out of my hands. That's why I get panic attacks. I have to take medicine when I wake up every day. That's what my life is like.

But no, the 'deck is stacked.' I use the cheapest, most easily available software in the world and a podcast service that runs a few dozen bucks a year. But no, I'm the snob.



Obscenity removed from post  -PtA
One of you "meme" savvy people do that "escalated quickly thing" . . .
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
biro said:
I don't call something a ".sig" or dot-anything. That alone screams Snob.
Habit from doing internetz for forever, let's see what bing has to say . . .

.sig returned the following wikipedia page as the result:

A signature block (often abbreviated as signature, sig block, sig file, .sig, dot sig, siggy, or just sig) is a block of text automatically appended at the bottom of an e-mail message, Usenet article, or forum post.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block

So which is most snobby above?

You do know from .sig originates? It probably in the article somewhere.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
biro said:
orthonorm said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
biro said:
orthonorm said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
Dude, you can't be serious . . .
Yeah, you're not allowed to like anything as popular and normal as Law and Order. You can only like what Orthonorm tells you to.
I love when people take such a stance on my stances.

And by the way, you couldn't more incorrect, much like the other person around here who has some orthonorm mantra.
"Couldn't more incorrect"? Do you even read before you hit Post?

Oh yes, and you still are a snob.
Not usually. Snob or not, I am right. I would be willing anytime to take something you would consider "good" which I don't and actually show that I am right.

This ain't that difficult.
Again, if anyone were to listen to the music link you have in your .sig they would realize the deck is incredibly stacked.
I don't call something a ".sig" or dot-anything. That alone screams Snob.

By the way, I get everything from iTunes. It's pretty simple. There are no record stores anymore, so tell me, what 'upscale' places am I hanging out at? I go to work, I go home, that's it. I haven't gone out in years because I get panic attacks. Last time I went out, I was in a car crash and the car flipped over three times. I remember sitting there pulling glass out of my hands. That's why I get panic attacks. I have to take medicine when I wake up every day. That's what my life is like.

But no, the 'deck is stacked.' I use the cheapest, most easily available software in the world and a podcast service that runs a few dozen bucks a year. But no, I'm the snob.



Obscenity removed from post  -PtA
Obscene image removed from post  -PtA
 
After the many warnings and moderations you've received for all kinds of obscenities, one would think you should have learned by now to exercise much greater judgment so you would avoid posting such sick images as I just removed. Seeing that you haven't learned yet, you are back on post moderation for the next 99 days. Seeing also that this is the second time you've received the max duration of moderation for an obscenity, I am also going to look into having you muted. This has gone on far too long.

If you wish to appeal this decision, please send me a PM.

- PeterTheAleut
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
biro said:
Last time I went out, I was in a car crash and the car flipped over three times. I remember sitting there pulling glass out of my hands.

Well, screw you.[/size]


Screw death indeed.

You go biro.

cause you are every woman, girlfriend
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
I just want to say, biro, that you totally missed what orthonorm is saying.

The evidence is against you on what you say is good.

Don't know why it escalated like that.

Acceptance in what you are goes a long way to understanding.
 

Iconodule

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
16,485
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
38
Location
PA, USA
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
I can't speak for orthonorm, but I hate the show because of its formulaic and dumb writing, its really haphaz and 2-dimensional attempts to be gritty, and its general complete superfluity now that so many superior things (e.g. The Wire) exist.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
Iconodule said:
Achronos said:
Why is SVU a terrible show? I'm genuinely curious.
I can't speak for orthonorm, but I hate the show because of its formulaic and dumb writing, its really haphaz and 2-dimensional attempts to be gritty, and its general complete superfluity now that so many superior things (e.g. The Wire) exist.
Are you ever wrong about movies and tv shows? Now that I am curious about.

I recall you describing Tarantino perfectly.
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,115
Reaction score
34
Points
48
Age
41
Chainsaw Penis - Punching Women Whilst Wearing A Bear Suit

Not good music.
Not bad music either (which is what they're trying to be).
 

Anastasia1

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Aug 19, 2010
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Other
I love this song, and the video that goes with it.

Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us
http://youtu.be/yWbMz_aBlMU
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Anastasia1 said:
I love this song, and the video that goes with it.

Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us
http://youtu.be/yWbMz_aBlMU
Having recently found out I am Clarkson fan, I will probably like after I hear it on radios around me.
 

JamesR

Taxiarches
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
6,924
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
24
Location
The Underground
Am I the only one who thinks that Nas is the most overrated rapper ever? He's boring, dull, inconsistent, absolutely no sense of style or personality, monotonous, lousy flow etc. He only released one good album (Illmatic) and even then, it is very overrated and not nearly as good as people make it out to be. He's just a poor man's Rakim. Hell, at least Tupac had emotion, whereas Nas doesn't really have anything.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
orthonorm said:
Anastasia1 said:
I love this song, and the video that goes with it.

Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us
http://youtu.be/yWbMz_aBlMU
Having recently found out I am Clarkson fan, I will probably like after I hear it on radios around me.
BAHAHHAHA are you miss independent?

Or do you need to breakaway?
 
Top