What's everyone listening to?

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
I might follow her up with French Quarter Moon by Evangeline... it's a definite possibility. 😁

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I don't really believe in "guilty pleasures," but I do find it weird that I liked the kinda awkward Passionate Kisses by her as much as I did when I was 14 and already pretty deep into my heavy metal days (though the only radio music where I lived was country, jock rock and classic rock, and mtv was mostly alternative rock and mainstream rap, so I ended up liking an odd mixture of a bunch of stuff I guess). Martina McBride's Independence Day is in the recommended side bar for me, and though it's terribly sentimental I liked it back then and still do...

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
I love Independence Day, too. Concrete Angel gets me more, though. I can’t even. 😥
I listened to a bit of her tonight, too, just not those.

Passionate Kisses is catchy, and she has her priorities straight with, “Pens that won’t run out of ink.” ☺

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine Dragons, Smoke + Mirrors. Definitely recommending the Deluxe edition, as a few of the best tracks are on the bonus disc.

RaphaCam

Patriarch of Trashposting
Reaction score
Website
em-espirito-e-em-verdade.blogspot.com
Right now, my weekly self-generated Spotify discovery playlist. This one came with a lot of stoner rock/metal, off which I particularly like Strong Reflection by Mars Red Sky. I also appreciated Tetrastructural Minds, by Vektor, which is technical death metal. I didn't know or didn't remember either band.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... what it will do is suggest some of the songs in the side bar, and those work.
I like what they did with Africa. 😁

Alpo2

Reaction score
Nevermind. Apparently it's not possible to post urls without previews. Slightly annoying.

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nevermind. Apparently it's not possible to post urls without previews. Slightly annoying.
You can, if you embed it in text. A link alone will get an automatic preview.

OT: Halloween themed playlist kickoff! Inkubus Sukkubus, Wendy Rule, Voltaire, Wardruna, Hagalaz Runedance, Daemonia Nymphe, and a few others. It's several hundred songs long, so plenty of variety day by day.