What's everyone listening to?

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
712
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
31
My Heart Will Go On-Celine Dion

I would like to see Titanic sometime. I heard it was a good movie.
 

Alpo

Merarches
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
9,878
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Emmilou Harris - A Love That Will Never Grow Old
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUp5sq5Ror0
 

Alpo

Merarches
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
9,878
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Cyrillic said:
That reminded me of my problem with Classical music. I like the concerts but rarely really listen to it at home. I like it but never learnt to listen to it as a child since my parents or friends didn't either. It's a bit shame.

#workingclassproblems
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,115
Reaction score
34
Points
48
Age
41
October Falls - I  (from The Womb of Primordial Nature)
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,115
Reaction score
34
Points
48
Age
41
Secrets of the Moon - Seven Bells

They were listed under the 'Related Artists' for October Falls. I like 'em.  Another band listed in 'Related Artists' was named 'An Autumn for Crippled Children'... is that like when people dedicate a month to someone or something, except this is the entire season of Autumn?  ???  :p
 

Justin Kolodziej

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
well since like everyone else Apple forced the U2 album on me I decided to see how bad it is  :p
Guess Brian Eno's too busy with Coldplay these days?  :p
 

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
6,804
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Justin Kolodziej said:
well since like everyone else Apple forced the U2 album on me I decided to see how bad it is  :p
Guess Brian Eno's too busy with Coldplay these days?  :p

You can 'return' it



http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/15/tech/mobile/apple-u2-return/index.html?iref=allsearch
 

Justin Kolodziej

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
DeniseDenise said:
Justin Kolodziej said:
well since like everyone else Apple forced the U2 album on me I decided to see how bad it is  :p
Guess Brian Eno's too busy with Coldplay these days?  :p

You can 'return' it



http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/15/tech/mobile/apple-u2-return/index.html?iref=allsearch
It has been deleted with extreme prejudice.

Yep, anyone could have made that album. Probably even in their bedroom, garage or someone mom's basement. (not that it's as hard as it used to be, lol)
 

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
6,804
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Justin Kolodziej said:
DeniseDenise said:
Justin Kolodziej said:
well since like everyone else Apple forced the U2 album on me I decided to see how bad it is  :p
Guess Brian Eno's too busy with Coldplay these days?  :p

You can 'return' it



http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/15/tech/mobile/apple-u2-return/index.html?iref=allsearch
It has been deleted with extreme prejudice.

Yep, anyone could have made that album. Probably even in their bedroom, garage or someone mom's basement. (not that it's as hard as it used to be, lol)
I don't disagree.....

*cue unpopular opinion*

The last truly good album of theirs was Joshua Tree.
 

lovesupreme

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
0
Points
0
DeniseDenise said:
*cue unpopular opinion*

The last truly good album of theirs was Joshua Tree.
I thought that was pretty much the consensus.

I like Joshua Tree but nothing beats War or Boy for pure post-punk spunk.

...

I listened to Extol's 2013 self-titled today. It was really good.
 

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
6,804
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
lovesupreme said:
DeniseDenise said:
*cue unpopular opinion*

The last truly good album of theirs was Joshua Tree.
I thought that was pretty much the consensus.

I like Joshua Tree but nothing beats War or Boy for pure post-punk spunk.
Not among my friends.......to them its heresy that i don't like anything past JT.


and by good.....i meant that....what came before JT was GREAT.......JT was good...ie it was the start of the end.....


 
Top