What's everyone listening to?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Mastodon - North Side Star

Didn't know they put out an EP last year. Pretty meh.

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Arachne said:
I'm not a huge fan of their running storyline, feels kind of pretentious to me though I doubt I could really do better so I might just be jealous, but I do like C&C as just music. "Welcome Home" is probably still my favorite track of theirs but that might be just because I imprinted on it via the old trailer for the movie 9. "Mother Superior" is another favorite.

Gauche as it might be to say, I also really like "A Favor House Atlantic."

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Killswitch Engage's Holy Diver cover.

They're no Ronnie James Dio, but then again who is? Not a huge fan of the gutteral scream, but it does kind of work off the video to give a sense that this is a bit of a playful parody of Dio's style.

Now I feel like listening to the original and Rainbow in the Dark.

Arachne

Toumarches
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jim Yosef - Firefly

My son and I have a running contest of who will give the other the most earworms. So far he seems to be winning.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Prince - Self-symboled album

I forgot how quintessentially 90s the song "My Name Is Prince" is

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
So somehow the sports bar playing Metallica, Sublime, and Bush made me want to come home and listen to Dido and Sarah McLachlan.  And this, because Youtube and why not?  8)

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Ainnir said:
So somehow the sports bar playing Metallica, Sublime, and Bush made me want to come home and listen to Dido and Sarah McLachlan.  And this, because Youtube and why not?  8)
Never liked that song much, but the recommends on it gave me Toto's Africa, so I'm set 8)

Arachne

Toumarches
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Touchstone, The Tangent, Threshold... What's with British prog bands and T?

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Volnutt said:
Ainnir said:
Never liked that song much, but the recommends on it gave me Toto's Africa, so I'm set 8)
Oh no, don't get me started on the 80's!  :D  I don't rabbit hole often; it's just one of those days.

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Ainnir said:
Volnutt said:
Ainnir said:
Oh no, don't get me started on the 80's!  :D  I don't rabbit hole often; it's just one of those days.
Sorry, lol!

Arachne

Toumarches
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Volnutt said:
Ainnir said:
Volnutt said:
Ainnir said:
Sorry, lol!
I have late-Saturday-night TOTP reruns to do that for me. It was 1985 this time.