What's everyone listening to?

synLeszka

High Elder
Reaction score
Pijem dušo by some Croatian guy I will not name so as not to cause another flame war

ImperfectRose

Reaction score
Martina McBride - God's Will

Here's the link for the music video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCRrrP0EhPc

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, ImperfectRose. :) My favorite song by her is probably Independence Day. On a side note, I once saw Martina McBride at a county fair, and for some reason or other some guy got to go up on stage, and he wouldn't leave the stage because he wanted to kiss her cheek. Finally security made him leave. I felt so embarrassed for the way he represented the people from my area.

ImperfectRose

Reaction score
Pachelbel - Canon in D Major

Asteriktos said:
Thanks for the link, ImperfectRose. :) My favorite song by her is probably Independence Day. On a side note, I once saw Martina McBride at a county fair, and for some reason or other some guy got to go up on stage, and he wouldn't leave the stage because he wanted to kiss her cheek. Finally security made him leave. I felt so embarrassed for the way he represented the people from my area.
You're quite welcome. :) I haven't heard that song of hers, but I think I will when I have a chance.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
GabrieltheCelt said:
Asteriktos said:
System of a Down - Aerials

Not much of a SOAD fan, but eh...  *shrugs*
I can't say I like all their stuff, but they've got some great songs. 
I listened to some of the other songs on the VEVO channel, and remembered one of the reasons I didn't like them... the whiny singing of the guitar player (e.g. in Hypnotize). And I'm a guy that likes Dave Mustaine and Ozzy Osbourne, so when I don't like a singer with a nasally whiny style, that's saying something  :D Some of the other stuff though I admit that I enjoyed, especially the vocal bit of Chop Suey that goes something along the lines of "Father into your hands I commend my spirit... etc.".

Spartan563

Reaction score
Live streaming news coverage about the tragedy in Tucson today. Lord have mercy.

Spartan563

Reaction score
Complete silence . . . except for the humming of my computer in the background.  ;D

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Here I am playing some very simple guitar in my study. Very basic stuff; I'm not very good. I recorded this with my digital camera, so the quality is poor. I'm really posting this so that I can get some suggestions and help as to how to improve the sound of recording. Is there some type of microphone that plugs into a digital camera? I'm really ignorant about this stuff. Thanks for any help and advice you can give me- on how to record better quality sound or how to improve my guitar playing. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI17I47cDXI

Selam