• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Who could provide the financial assistance for orthodox church in Ukraine?

Reaction score
My name is Daria Sinitsyna, I am an orthodox volunteer. I am looking for philanthropists/ donors/sponsors, who can provide charitable non-refundable financial assistance for my church (the Holy Theotokos Kazan Icon Church in Kryvyi Rih, in Ukraine. We are the church of the canonical Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate.)

The situation in Ukraine is very difficult now: after the political crisis in Ukraine in 2014, our benefactors have no longer the financial ability to help our church, and during the COVID-19 pandemic, the situation became even worse.
During these 6 years, we have not been able to continue the work on the church.
Our church does not even have a heating system yet. There are only radiators that we installed in January, but we still have to pour concrete and put tiles on the floor; plastering the walls, insulating the facade of the church.
At the moment, we urgently need to insulate the facade of the church: foam plates, priming, plastering, etc.
All this costs a lot of money, this is the sum that we cannot afford. It is not easy for us to find funds even to pay for utilities.
Please, help us!
Make a miracle for our church!
With your help, we will warm not only the church but also the hearts of our parishioners.
Any donation you can make, however small, will be very helpful and appreciated.
We will keep you in our prayers at the Divine Liturgy.
Write me for information, please!

Attachments

Anastasios

Merarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.anastasioshudson.com
Please note:

All donation requests should first be proposed to @Fr. George before posting publicly. This is because there are unfortunately bad people in the world who try to take advantage of the generosity of Christians, and we don't want to be a portal for such behavior.

That being said, without officially endorsing your request, you do seem to have a lovely parish, and I will accept your request and allow it to stay on this forum.

Regards,
Anastasios

Reaction score
Please note:

All donation requests should first be proposed to @Fr. George before posting publicly. This is because there are unfortunately bad people in the world who try to take advantage of the generosity of Christians, and we don't want to be a portal for such behavior.

That being said, without officially endorsing your request, you do seem to have a lovely parish, and I will accept your request and allow it to stay on this forum.

Regards,
Anastasios
Dear Anastasios,
Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry for such behavior, I didn't know that I should write to administrator before posting it. Please answer me, whom should I write and what information should I to share with, to confirm our donation request?
Best wishes,
Daria

Reaction score
🇺🇦☦🇺🇸
Вітаю Вас від США!
(Greeting you from the USA)
Дякуємо! Це дуже приємно, знаходити православних братів і сестер, навіть незважаючи на велику відстань!
Бог благословит! Спаси Господи! Во имя Отца, и Сына и Святого Духа.
Ukraine ☦ USA
Kryvyi Rih
Church of the Holy Theotokos Kazan Icon

Daria, just so you are aware... if you post something in a language other than English, the Forum Rules require a translation be provided... unless you are posting in the Foreign Language Forums. There are about 6 threads under the Foreign Languages, which you can find under the FORUM Homes screen, towards the bottom. When posting there, no translations are required. http://forums.orthodoxchristianity.net/#foreign-language-forums.18

You can find the Rules here: http://forums.orthodoxchristianity.net/forums/orthodoxchristianity-net-rules.56/

Her text translates to:
"Thank you! It is great to find Orthodox brothers and sisters, regardless of great physical distance!
May God bless! Lord save! In the Name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

-Liza (GM)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anastasios

Merarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.anastasioshudson.com
@Daria Sinitsyna No further action is needed on your part. I accept your request and forum members are allowed to donate to you. That being said, our website does not "endorse" anyone's requests as we cannot verify every single person around the world.

So your post can remain, and if someone wants to donate, they are free to do so. We just don't want anyone to think it is an "official fundraising effort" of this site.

Best regards,
Anastasios