William Lane Craig

NicholasMyra

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
hyperdoxherman.tumblr.com
Craig endorses several heresies including modalism, apollinarianism, monothelitism, denial of the eternal generation of the Son and the eternal spiration of the Spirit.

I also consider him to be an unethical man and a poor philosopher. It's telling that he's considered a great evangelical philosopher.

Nephi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
truthseeker32 said:
Alvin Plantinga
I admit I haven't read anything from William Lane Craig, but I certainly love Plantinga. Pretty cool that I got to eat a meal with him (and a handful of other students/professors) I guess.

john_mo

High Elder
Reaction score
NicholasMyra said:
Craig endorses several heresies including modalism, apollinarianism, monothelitism, denial of the eternal generation of the Son and the eternal spiration of the Spirit.

I also consider him to be an unethical man and a poor philosopher. It's telling that he's considered a great evangelical philosopher.
I keep waiting for people who claim WLC is unethical to provide specifics and examples for their assertions.  What I find unethical is calling someone unethical and then providing nothing to back it up. 

NicholasMyra

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
john_mo said:
NicholasMyra said:

I keep waiting for people who claim WLC is unethical to provide specifics and examples for their assertions.  What I find unethical is calling someone unethical and then providing nothing to back it up. 
I'd be happy to discuss it in PM with you.

john_mo

High Elder
Reaction score
NicholasMyra said:
john_mo said:
NicholasMyra said:

Is there a particular reason that it can't be made public?

NicholasMyra

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
john_mo said:
NicholasMyra said:
john_mo said:
NicholasMyra said:

I think it would be unprofitable.

Alveus Lacuna

Taxiarches
Reaction score
NicholasMyra said:
john_mo said:
NicholasMyra said:
john_mo said:
NicholasMyra said:

I think it would be unprofitable.
Such a tease. PM me as well with the juicy details, please. I listen to this guy, so I'd appreciate it.